Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2nd Discover IT Approved.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 2nd Discover IT Approved.

I knew it wasnt possible but after a few SP approvals from Amex, i hoped Disco would be the same. It was not.  Got an alert today they hit my EX, which is great as its my highest in Fico8.  That would explain the better SL, or at least thats all i can think of for now. 

Mark the calendar for 90 days and see what happens. 

Message 21 of 29
shoegal
Valued Contributor

Congrats Jago! 🎉💁🏻That’s a much better limit. Did Disco gave you a hard pull?

Message 22 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@shoegal wrote:

Congrats Jago! 🎉💁🏻That’s a much better limit. Did Disco gave you a hard pull?

Yep, EX.   my highest score, so that helped i think

Message 23 of 29
QCS123
Established Contributor

Congrats!

Message 24 of 29
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

"......INQ's..   close to triple digits (dont try this at home kids)"

ROTFLMAO

Congrats Jago22

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 25 of 29
sghosh5
Valued Contributor

Congrats. Discover does the same with me. My older IT card does not see much CLI but they approved me for a much higher CLI for a new card. When can we actually merge two cards? they both have to be more than a year old?

Shell FCU : 5K
Message 26 of 29
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@sghosh5 wrote:

Congrats. Discover does the same with me. My older IT card does not see much CLI but they approved me for a much higher CLI for a new card. When can we actually merge two cards? they both have to be more than a year old?

After 3 months with the new card and the card you merge into I believe has to have a CLI available to merge them as well which is crazy, but we are talking about discover here.

Message 27 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@sghosh5 wrote:

After 3 months with the new card and the card you merge into I believe has to have a CLI available to merge them as well which is crazy, but we are talking about discover here.

I thought about that, but i dont want to lose out on the cb match if i merge the new card and i dont want to lose the history and merge the old card.    I'll give it a year and see what happens.  once CB match and 0% is gone, i'll re-evaluate my disco footprint. 

Message 28 of 29
Bizambish
Regular Contributor

Congrats!

Start: Low 500’s
Most Recent: 738-745
Over 180K CL Club
Focusing on Delta, Hilton, Amex MR, Alaska miles, Citi TYP, and Chase UR
Message 29 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.