cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2nd Discover It Approved. 1st It moved to Chrome.

tag
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

2nd Discover It Approved. 1st It moved to Chrome.

First Discover It Card was approved Aug. 21, 2016 at 24.69% 1 yr out of BK with FICO 8 on TU & EQ at 704-708 for a starting CL of $1200. Over time with auto's and luv buttons it grew to $5900 18 months later. I had 3 Cap1 cards and auto loan perfect payments then.  I went to the prequal site today just for the heck of it and saw a set rate of 13.4% for the It or Chrome. No way. 13.4%? I jumped on it.

Went through the hoops and it said to call to finalize some last details. I called and was transferred to a UW. Spoke to a really nice lady. Asked me some questions, and read back a text code #. They only pulled EQ which is 745. Didn't have to send in anything. Put me on hold for less than 2 mins. and came back with congrats your approved for $6500 at 13.4%. Full Double Cash Back Match first year with 14 months 0% APR .Smiley Surprised

I then asked to have my high interest 1st It card PC'ed to the Chrome. UW sent me back to the CSR and in minutes it was switched. So this will hold me over to that elusive 5 yr post BK mark and hit up the big boys! Back to the garden after 7 months. It (no pun intended) was worth it. Lowest APR card now.

Scores below. Had 1 scoreable inqury on EQ. Rest fell off. Total 3.

*AJC tried to find your 2nd disco card thread for stats.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 2nd Discover It Approved. 1st It moved to Chrome.

Congrats on Approval and nice SL

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Excellent work on your rebuild. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Message 3 of 4
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Awesome job FM1. Looks like you will have a great coming out of bk party soon enough. I'll have to see if I can find it so you can add your excellent data pointsSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.