Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2nd Navy Federal Credit Card for friend

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

2nd Navy Federal Credit Card for friend

My friend that got approved 2 months ago for $2900 with high 500's score hit about 620 on TU yesterday and his last collection was updated as paid so he applied for a 2nd card (platinum) and INSTANT APPROVAL for $6100 17.49%!!

I had him put in cli request on his GoRewards also but have not heard yet, it went pending.

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Rebuilding69
Established Contributor

Re: 2nd Navy Federal Credit Card for friend

Grats to him!

Message 2 of 10
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

Congrats to your friend👍
Message 3 of 10
-Cal-
Valued Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

My friend that got approved 2 months ago for $2900 with high 500's score hit about 620 on TU yesterday and his last collection was updated as paid so he applied for a 2nd card (platinum) and INSTANT APPROVAL for $6100 17.49%!!

I had him put in cli request on his GoRewards also but have not heard yet, it went pending.

Is the goRewards card the first or second card? Did the CLI request generate a HP or SP? Let us know when you find out, thanks.

Message 4 of 10
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

GoRewards was his first.
I assume cli request was hp as it was not instant.
I think it's been denied also
Message 5 of 10
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:
GoRewards was his first.
I assume cli request was hp as it was not instant.
I think it's been denied also

Is the GoRewards card a better choice for seeing decent limits on CLI or does that not really matter?

I mean compared to the other card that they offer.

Also sorry they was turned down Smiley Sad

Message 6 of 10
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I don't think any of the cards give a different limit on approval or credit line increase the only thing is is the flagship requires at least a 5K limit to be approved and can go up to an $80,000 credit line but otherwise now
Message 7 of 10
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:
I don't think any of the cards give a different limit on approval or credit line increase the only thing is is the flagship requires at least a 5K limit to be approved and can go up to an $80,000 credit line but otherwise now

Ok thanks for replying.

Message 8 of 10
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congrats to DF !!!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditaddict wrote:

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Smiley Very Happy

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.