Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2nd USAA Visa Siggy CC Approved 5.5 yrs post BK7

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 2nd USAA Visa Siggy CC Approved 5.5 yrs post BK7

UncleB ... feeling no love! Left out. Long history with USAA and never a 12 month 0% no-fee BT offer! GRR Smiley Frustrated

Message 11 of 21
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats Pizza, you are doing great with USAASmiley Happy
Message 12 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your success with USAA....Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizza1 -

Super Congrats on your USAA Rewards Visa Signature $5,000 SL! Smiley Very Happy

Quick question: I'm also a USAA member. You mentioned in your original post

that your Experian score is 686. Is that your EX8 or your EX3? As you well know,

USAA Savings Bank in Las Vegas is the approving authority and they traditionally

pull EX3s for approval. However, USAA just updated their partnership with Experian.

USAA now provides free EX F8 scores to current members after logging into our accounts.

So I'm just curious to know which score USAA Las Vegas gave you for their approval.

Congrats once again on your approval. Thanks so much for sharing! Smiley Very Happy

Message 14 of 21
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

UncleB ... feeling no love! Left out. Long history with USAA and never a 12 month 0% no-fee BT offer! GRR Smiley Frustrated

Hey @Anonymous, check your 'Offers' tab.  I don't know if my shuffle from a couple weeks ago got their attention but in any case I have a new offer.  It's not terrible by any means - 0% through July 2020 - but it does have a 3% fee which puts it even with my BoA cards.

In any case it's nice to have options. Smiley Happy

USAA2019btOffer.png

Apologies to @pizza1 for the detour... FWIW I have this offer on the same card she was approved for.  Smiley Happy 

My card was issued back before USAA had Visa Signature (they were still issuing MasterCard then), so it's still a Platinum.

Message 15 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UncleB wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey @Anonymous, check your 'Offers' tab.  I don't know if my shuffle from a couple weeks ago got their attention but in any case I have a new offer.  It's not terrible by any means - 0% through July 2020 - but it does have a 3% fee which puts it even with my BoA cards.

In any case it's nice to have options. Smiley Happy

USAA2019btOffer.png

Apologies to @pizza1 for the detour... FWIW I have this offer on the same card she was approved for.  Smiley Happy 

My card was issued back before USAA had Visa Signature (they were still issuing MasterCard then), so it's still a Platinum.

Yes, apologies to pizza1 ... UncleB, USAA offered me a "crying towel" and that is it! Smiley Frustrated

Message 16 of 21
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 -

Super Congrats on your USAA Rewards Visa Signature $5,000 SL! Smiley Very Happy

Quick question: I'm also a USAA member. You mentioned in your original post

that your Experian score is 686. Is that your EX8 or your EX3? As you well know,

USAA Savings Bank in Las Vegas is the approving authority and they traditionally

pull EX3s for approval. However, USAA just updated their partnership with Experian.

USAA now provides free EX F8 scores to current members after logging into our accounts.

So I'm just curious to know which score USAA Las Vegas gave you for their approval.

Congrats once again on your approval. Thanks so much for sharing! Smiley Very Happy

@Anonymous , they pulled FICO 08, EXP for me, and had me at 687, which is correct. 

Message 17 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizza1 -

Thanks so much for getting back to me so quickly.

I hope your EX8 approval dawns a new day for USAA. Smiley Very Happy

In addition, USAA is revamping their secured card program

as well. They started in Oct 2018, and we're still waiting for

them to roll out the new and improved version. Thanks again! Smiley Very Happy

Message 18 of 21
JaseT
Established Contributor

Really wish I could get back in with a USAA card now. I want that 5% gas Amex! I've still got 3 years to go until I hit the 5 year post discharge. Until then I will keep using my USAA bank account and pass the time.

BK7 Filed 12/16, Discharged 3/17 *** Current Revolving CL Total $122.1k *** PIF/AZEO
6/19 FICO SCORES:
On My Radar Cards: Nothing ATM
Future Goal Cards: US Bank Cash +, Citi Double Cash, Discover It, BoA Cash Rewards, USAA Cashback Rewards Plus Amex
Message 19 of 21
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.