Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2nd app's a charm! Citi secured MC approved! 💳

tag
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Re: 2nd app's a charm! Citi secured MC approved! 💳

Congrats!! Seems like a lot of work for a secured card but at the end of the day you have to do what makes you happy Smiley Happy
Message 11 of 24
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congrats Pizza !!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 12 of 24
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats Pizza

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 13 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

So glad I ran across this post! This is definitely a tactic I can use for the future. Congrats on your approval!

Message 14 of 24
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats Pizza on your persistence and approval.  No judgement here...we all have our reasons for doing the things we do...even if others question the logic.  Congrats again on your approval and getting back in with Citi.  I'm sure you'll make your new relationship blossom over time!

Message 15 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats P. Good plan!
Message 16 of 24
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

Nice Congrats!!!! 

Message 17 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats to you, pizza!  I totally understand your reasoning, because I'm in the same position.  I never filed BK, but I have a charge-off with Citi dating back to 2009.  Although it should drop off my CR's this August, that's really not a guarantee for me getting in good graces with them again.  Good info to know. Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! That's the same method I want to use, but I really need to halve my INQ and UTIL first. Im currently way more Egyptian than I want to be.
Message 19 of 24
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.