Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2nd venture approved plus marvel mc approved by mahraja

tag
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

2nd venture approved plus marvel mc approved by mahraja

my slogan u name it i will get it here is strike no 5 and 6 profile worth now 400k marvel approved 2nd venture is in as well Smiley Tongue

photo 109.jpg

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
TiggerDat
Valued Contributor

Re: 2nd venture approved plus marvel mc approved by mahraja

I heard with the Marvel MasterCard that if you don't pay, the Hulk comes to collect.   Smiley Surprised

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.....
Always follow these rules: Only take a HP for a new account. Always use the best rewards card for that reward category. Don't close a card unless you know you really should. Never use more than 35% of a credit limit. Recon as much and as best you can. Use the introductory period to the best advantage. Get the signup bonus. Whenever possible PIF or balance transfer so you pay less in interest. Never give an excellent rating when it is actually the norm. Always look for a discount as more is always better.
Always accept candy from strangers because they have the best candy or from people you know have good candy.
Message 2 of 3
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

Re: 2nd venture approved plus marvel mc approved by mahraja

Tigger my friend leave the marvel alone lets ride the penfed boat for few years Smiley Tongue

photo 126.jpg

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.