cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$3,000 CLI on BofA Cash Rewards Visa Platinum and $3,600 CLI on AMEX Optima Platinum

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

$3,000 CLI on BofA Cash Rewards Visa Platinum and $3,600 CLI on AMEX Optima Platinum

THANK YOU!  After reading your posts, I felt a surge of encouragment and went for it!  From $2K, I asked for a $3K increase and closed my eyes.

This is the $99/$500 Visa I opened in 01/2016.

BTW, what are your MyFICO subscription recommendations?  Much appreaciated.

What I have:

OCWEN Mortgage - I cannot wait to break up with OCWEN. BofA and Citi denied my refi app.

AMEX Optima Platinum $7K CL - No Balance. Recent CLI (07/01/17). I carried a balance for a long time.  After I paid balance off mid-June, offers started pouring, but still chicken to apply.

BofA Cash Rewards Visa Platinum $5K CL (as of today) - PIF each month.

CapOne $49/$200 MC - I use for Lyft rides (opened 05/2017), and not in report yet.

AMEX Platinum (07/03/2017) - Invite arrived after I paid off Optima.

TU 689

EQ 688

$83K Annual Salary

21 REPLIES 21
peghede
Valued Contributor

Re: $3,000 CLI on BofA Cash Rewards Visa Platinum and $3,600 CLI on AMEX Optima Platinum

Congrats m8, did bofa hd pull you?

Message 2 of 22
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: $3,000 CLI on BofA Cash Rewards Visa Platinum and $3,600 CLI on AMEX Optima Platinum

Great job on your new clisSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 22
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Congrats, FYI when requesting a CLI with BofA and your request is instantly approved. It means you've left CL on the table. You can go right back in and request again. Just shoot high. The system will counter offer you to the highest limit approved at this time.
Message 4 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you! BofA SP, same as AMEX. I feel like I should garden for 3 months at least.
Message 5 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks again.  SP on both.  Reading up tonight if I should try to garden for a bit.

Message 6 of 22
peghede
Valued Contributor

bofa always wanna hp TU on me,and i tell them no way in hell keep your money and high apr cards .i hate them equally with chase.lol

Message 7 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gmood1 wrote:
Congrats, FYI when requesting a CLI with BofA and your request is instantly approved. It means you've left CL on the table. You can go right back in and request again. Just shoot high. The system will counter offer you to the highest limit approved at this time.

Thank you!  Wow, of course I did not know that. The things I learn from here is amazing.  Thanks for sharing what you know.  I hope I can pay forward the info someday.

Message 8 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@peghede wrote:

bofa always wanna hp me.and i tell them no way in hell.i hate them equally with chase.lol

Ha-ha!  I'll read up on Chase soon.

Message 9 of 22
Gmood1
Super Contributor

No problem, now go back to your BofA on-line account and try again. Lol
It's not too late and they normally hard pull TU for CLIs. If you've been HP'd get all you can out of it.

Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.