Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 CLIs ..... all approved

tag
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: 3 CLIs ..... all approved

Congrats on your CLIs.

@ Brokenpipe- I think the OP was referring to contacting cap 1 for a CLI not boa
Message 11 of 19
JRS123
Established Member

Really OMG!!
MyFico - TU- Hawk Alert Smiley Sad MyFico EFX 726.
Amex Blue cash 15K; Bofa Cash rewards 20K; Bofa Travelrewards 10K; 2/13 myFico 709
Target Score 760-800
Gardening since Jan'13 hopefully till Jan '14
Message 12 of 19
thom02099
Valued Contributor

@JRS123 wrote:
Last week I did 3 CLIs
AMEX Blu cash everyday 5K ---> 15k online... Was instantly approved...( I wish I had asked for more..lol)
BofA cash rewards visa signature 10k---> 20k approved online instantly
BofA travel rewards visa signature 5K ---> 10k initially denied but tried again the next day and was approved.
I wish I could garden longer..

I want to do CLI for my Capital ne platinum master card form $19 annual fee for 2k CL ---> $0 annual and 5k CL... But I'm scared of capital one refusing it and doing hard pull...only 5mos old account!

Congrats on your success and good fortune!  Those are some serious CLI ! ! !

ONWARD AND UPWARD ! ! !

Message 13 of 19
thom02099
Valued Contributor

@brokenpipe wrote:

Aren't all BoA CLI requests a hard pull?

Yes.  At least they were for me.  I think others have said the same thing. 
Message 14 of 19
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the nice increases!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 15 of 19
kimmiller112
Frequent Contributor

Why not wait a month or two so that the Cap One card is at least 6 months old, then email the EO?  Your CLIs will be reporting then and maybe you can get more than $5000.

Barclays USAir World MC $8300 - DCU $7500 - USAA World MC $7000 - PayPal Extras MC (GE) $5500 - Chase Saphire Preferred $5000 - Discover It $6000 - Barclays Sallie May $2700 - Chase Freedom $1000 - Capital One $8500 (business) - store cards ranging from $500-$9500
Message 16 of 19
JRS123
Established Member

Thanks everyone !
Just called capital one and the senior account supervisor told me she cannot do anything about AF and cannot do PC. I was not happy and tried using "closing account" trick and she was like oh ok "I can do it for you right now". Me and my ego ended up closing 2k CL Capital one platinum MasterCard account which had $19AF.
I wish they would have worked around it!! I called and launched a complain about CapOnes business practices and that I am not satisfied with their process. Hope someone will get back to me.
Just posting entire thing here so that all of us know that when we ask to close cap one credit card account, they will be happy to close is right away but not work with you!
I think I am ok having my other three card and recent CLIs would manage to keep my scores stable if not improving !
OMG all Bofa's are hard pull?...I don't know.

I think it's time for a gardening season !

JRS123 - Credit Newbie!
MyFico - TU- Hawk Alert Smiley Sad MyFico EFX 726.
Amex Blue cash 15K; Bofa Cash rewards 20K; Bofa Travelrewards 10K; 2/13 myFico 709
Target Score 760-800
Gardening since Jan'13 hopefully till Jan '14
Message 17 of 19
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

Nicely done and BIG Congrats!!!

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 18 of 19
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.