Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 Credits Approved in One Go [Update: Now 8 Cards]

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

3 Credits Approved in One Go [Update: Now 8 Cards]

Hi,

I have been consistent in maintaning my all and only 2 cards. Paying my mortage and my son's student loan smoothly. My son is recently going to graduate from college, i was thinking of getting him something. In regards to that, i checked my credit karma profile 2 days ago at night and it suggested some cards. I applied for Chase Unlimited, and got 10K instant approval, then an hour ago, i applied for Wells Fargo Cahswise and got 10K instant approval. I didnt wanted to push myself, so i left it with 2 cards. The next morning, i applied for Chase Saphire and got instant approved for 14K.

I know, all about Pulls and effects on applying 3 cards that fast, and other financial stuff i should know before appying. Thats why i have just 2 cards at the age of 49. If it wasnt for my son, i wouldnt have applied. I earn decent income to easily pay all cards, so no worries there. And i could give some time to myself now, so cards would help me too.

Also, i got Amex platinum and Cap1 Venture offer, i have applied enough and want all you guys suggestion, whether i should apply. I called both banks, and they said, i am preapproved, yet they will need to review it after i submit it online. Whether i need these cards: Yes. Now that my son has graduated from college and has got something to work on, and everything is going smooth, i wanna live life.

Its been two days, and i have not seen any inquires an any of my credit reports. Usually it should appear in a day, if i am correct. yes?

Here are some datapoints

Score- 792

Cards: 2x BOA credit cards

Mortage: 300K

Student Loan: 70K

Thank You all

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

Re: 3 Credits Approved in One Go

no HP from chase lol lucky u ....congrats enjoy

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mahraja wrote:

792 fico8? if yes keep going and stop at card number 10 please ....congrats enjoy

Hello,

Sorry, i couldnt understand. is this sarcasm? or you really suggest to go for them.

Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approvals.

The Amex Platinum and Capital One Venture are both travel cards so unless you travel often enough to justify the $645 annual fees I would not suggest them.

Message 4 of 13
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

you will be fine with 10 new accounts not a problem join credit unions get lower APR visa/mc PLOC etc and or hunt down the best cash back cards with decent sign up bonus Good luck join Alliant apply for 3% cashback visa signature for the 1st 12 months 2.5% than... you want list of hunting plan Smiley Tongue let me know

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mahraja wrote:

want list of hunting plan Smiley Tongue let me know

Hi, yes please, it will he highly appreciated.

Thank you

Message 6 of 13
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

U applied so far WF Cash wise + Chase+ Amex correct? Next move join penfed And get one. Product with them platinum visa or promise visa Equifax HP good for 90 Days than Join Alliant With savings or checking or both and Apply for Visa Signature or Low Interst platinum visa TU hard pull once u done post the outcome and i will tell you which 2 to hunt next via PM start ASAP you can always strike big banks later been there done that .... get the lowest APR cards and line of credit First long term binifits instead of short term sign up bonus with sky high Interst later on .. BTW Amex Pre Approved offers are golden from within the account dashboard + Its SP so nothing to worry about Review or anything i got 8 Amex Accounts that way ....
Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mahraja wrote:
Next move join penfed And get one. Product with them platinum visa or promise visa Equifax HP good for 90 Days than Join Alliant With savings or checking or both and Apply for Visa Signature or Low Interst platinum visa

Hi, applied for Penfed, they said to become member so i became one, but my security code seem to be incorrect while creating online banking. Havent checked alliant yet, will check soon.

Also, i applied yesterday for

-HSBC cash rewards card (3K- instant approved) ,

-USBANK signature VISA (havent got the limit, approved today, waiting for the mail to arrive)

-Ally bank signature VISA (approved instant, but no limit, waiting for mail)

- Applied for Chase Freedom Unlimited Today, got pending review, called them, they asked if i was the one that opened many cards recently, and i said yes, APPROVED for 10K.

- Amex Platinum - 6k Approved after pending review.

- Best Buy - 3.5K approved after pending review.

- Citi Card - In review - i called, they said approved, but will get limit/card and other docs in mail.

- BOA cashback - in review

Also i got physial mail for pre-approved Chase slate, in my mailbox a week ago.

Message 8 of 13
Time2letgo
Regular Contributor

Congratulations, this must be one of the biggest pulls I've seen lately. Nicely done Smiley Happy

Work In Progress:
Current Revolving Personal CL: ~$466K

Current Revolving Business CL: ~$107K

Gardening Until Dec 2019 or Until All Scores are back above 800s

Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow!! Congratulations!!!!!!!
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.