cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 DISCOVER CLIS in 1 month. Sorry I have not been on I been VERY ILL (CANCER)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 3 DISCOVER CLIS in 1 month. Sorry I have not been on I been VERY ILL (CANCER)

@JoeLuvsHisCredit wrote:

My Discover was $5500.00 before the 8th of APRIL 2018. On the 8th I received a Douple Dip ($500.00) each and just now $1500.00  on the 27th of April. My statement cut 5 days ago. I been using the card more and I paid my statement balance of $525.00 but the balance was over $1000.00 with the current charges. Total limit now is $ 8000.00. (open 9/17 at $5000.00) 

Sorry I have not been on I been VERY ILL (CANCER).

I MISSED YOU ALL. I been kinda lurking (in bed) for awhile but been very weak etc to post etc.

my stats are

789 TU

Many new cards in last 2 years. (over 25)

DISCOVER CLI 04 27 2018.jpg

Joe- My thoughts and prayers are with you. I hope you are on the road to recovery. 

Congratulations on your credit line increase with Discover.

Message 11 of 24
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Re: 3 DISCOVER CLIS in 1 month. Sorry I have not been on I been VERY ILL (CANCER)

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on your increases! 

Sorry to hear about your health. You’re in my thoughts! 

Thank you for the kind words

Message 12 of 24
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

YES IT DOES take all your mental & physical energy/strength but with god i know i can beat it Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 24
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on CLI , Hopefully get well fast bud

Message 14 of 24
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

@stonedog23 wrote:
Once you told us about your illness, your CLIs became secondary. God Bless on your continuing recovery and a speedy return to better health.
Message 15 of 24
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations Joe. I pray the treatments work and that you beat this thing!!

Message 16 of 24
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

@EW800 wrote:

Very sorry to hear of your health, Joe.  Thoughts and prayers are with you.  

Congtats on the CLI's!  

Message 17 of 24
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Joe, weve missed you and i sincerely hope you kick cancers butt. Thoughts and prayers with you buddy. You know myFico isnt the same without the Joe brothers around to love our creditSmiley Wink or at least tolerate it. Hope Disco raises your spirits we are here for youSmiley Happy

Message 18 of 24
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Thank you buddy

Message 19 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

You're right, that's the attitude. 

btw, I beat cancer and I believe you will also.

@JoeLuvsHisCredit wrote:

YES IT DOES take all your mental & physical energy/strength but with god i know i can beat it Smiley Happy

Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.