Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 Months on the Disco 30 Day Train

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

3 Months on the Disco 30 Day Train

So I got my Discover it in August of last year, SL $2k (scores all around 650-670). It was my highest limit (the previous record holder being a 400 secured US bank - now canceled). At the end of january I pressed the luv button and got bumped to $2.4k. In february I hit it again and was bumped to 2.7k and then called in and double dipped to 3.3k. Hit the luv button today and got bumped to 3.6k, called in and double dipped for 4k flat! I hope this trend continues, at least until I bump up to the double digits.

As a side note, I canceled all my capital one cards and applied for the Chase Amazon Visa on a whim - 7-10 day notice, hopefully can be reconned. If not then I will garden until I can be approved for that, maybe the uber visa, and definitely the citi DC. Once I get those two cards I'll be done with new cards for the foreseeable future. Thanks everyone for all your posts, I read them everyday and have made significant steps in my own credit journey as a result :-)

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 3 Months on the Disco 30 Day Train

these were all soft pulls right? i just recently got my discover card i guess in 3 months i will try to get a cli if its a soft pull

Message 2 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice job , enjoy the Disco luvSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your increases!!

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Holy smokes! disco likes u a bit!

Congrats!

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! With luck next month I will be posting a Discover CLI

Message 6 of 7
A1Credit
Established Contributor

Congrats!  I'm looking foward to a little Disco luv in the future.

***Gardening 3/29/2018 until 9/25/2018***

FICO 8 Scores: EQ~692 l TU~657 l EX~669
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.