cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 apps, 1 instant, 2 need verification.

JMC907
Regular Contributor

3 apps, 1 instant, 2 need verification.

Applied for 3 cards this morning.

 

Instant approval with NFCU Platinum $24,000 @ 6.74. 

 

CSR: 30 day message will have to wait till Monday and call the verification department 

 

Freedom: Denied, called recon: denied due to CSR app needing verification. I have to Fax in proof of address. 

 

Scores:

EXP 760

EQ 760

Trans 768

 

No derogs or baddies.

 

$105K income.

 

AAOA 4.5 years.

 

0/24

 

2 inquiries from joining NFCU and PLOC. 

 

 

I hope theres still chances with Chase, was pretty bummed no instants with them. Don't really want the Freedom unless I get the CSR. 

 

Gonna be a long weekend of waiting...Smiley Sad

 

Now whats the best way to get the 50K with NFCU? 

 

 

Thanks to all the posters on here, after reading so much I learned alot. Now if I get the approvals, I will be happy with my credit portfolio.

 

 

CSR, CFU. FREEDOM, USAA AMEX, NFCU PLATINUM, WF SIGNATURE.

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
Sugarpixie
Regular Contributor

Re: 3 apps, 1 instant, 2 need verification.

AWESOME start with the NFCU!!

Too bad Chase couldn't have been instant. It's seriously agonizing waiting for responses from credit card companies. I'm sure after you are able to call in for it everything will work out smoothly and you'll get a really nice SL and all. Just the waiting that sucks.

Here's to your approval and everything working out great with Chase!!
Message 2 of 20
JMC907
Regular Contributor

Re: 3 apps, 1 instant, 2 need verification.


@Sugarpixie wrote:
AWESOME start with the NFCU!!

Too bad Chase couldn't have been instant. It's seriously agonizing waiting for responses from credit card companies. I'm sure after you are able to call in for it everything will work out smoothly and you'll get a really nice SL and all. Just the waiting that sucks.

Here's to your approval and everything working out great with Chase!!

Thanks you!

 

Yeah I had been waiting and stratagizing for 6 months to apply for the CSR and Freedom.

 

Now on my way home in a month, ( I work as a contractor for the Navy) I was hoping to have 3 shiny new cards waiting for me to use at home.

 

And after seeing the Freedom is restaurants this quarter, I was planning to do a lot of eating out when I got home ( been dreaming of oven baked pizzas, and monster burriotos!!!)

 

I am happy to have a low rate card for BT's, and high limits.

CSR, CFU. FREEDOM, USAA AMEX, NFCU PLATINUM, WF SIGNATURE.

Message 3 of 20
AverageJoesCredit
Mega Contributor

Re: 3 apps, 1 instant, 2 need verification.

Best way to get 50 k with Navy is to give it 3 months or 4, and call them around time of AR and explsin why you need 50k. A receny postergot her Flagship increased from 11.5 to 70k and a cloc after getting a huge increase on her other Navy card. YMMV always but if you feel you need it now give them a call. An additional hp for 50k in credit should be worth it , but alas im on the outside when thinking hps shouldnt be scared of when it comes to NavySmiley Wink
Message 4 of 20
wanderingbuilder
Valued Contributor

Re: 3 apps, 1 instant, 2 need verification.

with your reported stats, I bet you will be approved for the CSR- and I would call recon again at that point to get the Freedom approved too. 

 

Good luck and be sure to report back!

Message 5 of 20
Sugarpixie
Regular Contributor

Re: 3 apps, 1 instant, 2 need verification.

It makes it even worse that you already had patiently waited 6 months too. That takes a lot of planning and resolve.  I'm currently in the garden and have a while before I can leave with my credit file being so new. I get the waiting game even though I'm only about a month in LOL!

 

I still have a good feeling about your cards and am sure once you get back you'll be able to stuff your face with all the baked pizza and mega burritos your heart desires...plus get rewarded for doing so compliments of Chase Smiley Happy Be sure to post updates!!

Message 6 of 20
JMC907
Regular Contributor

Re: 3 apps, 1 instant, 2 need verification.


@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Best way to get 50 k with Navy is to give it 3 months or 4, and call them around time of AR and explsin why you need 50k. A receny postergot her Flagship increased from 11.5 to 70k and a cloc after getting a huge increase on her other Navy card. YMMV always but if you feel you need it now give them a call. An additional hp for 50k in credit should be worth it , but alas im on the outside when thinking hps shouldnt be scared of when it comes to NavySmiley Wink

Ahh ok, so i  should wait till after the 90 day mark then. 

 

Thank you!

CSR, CFU. FREEDOM, USAA AMEX, NFCU PLATINUM, WF SIGNATURE.

Message 7 of 20
JMC907
Regular Contributor

Re: 3 apps, 1 instant, 2 need verification.


@Sugarpixie wrote:

It makes it even worse that you already had patiently waited 6 months too. That takes a lot of planning and resolve.  I'm currently in the garden and have a while before I can leave with my credit file being so new. I get the waiting game even though I'm only about a month in LOL!

 

I still have a good feeling about your cards and am sure once you get back you'll be able to stuff your face with all the baked pizza and mega burritos your heart desires...plus get rewarded for doing so compliments of Chase Smiley Happy Be sure to post updates!!


 

Thank you so much!

 

Yeah hopefully some time next week I will be posting SL and APR's for my new Chase cards.

 

 

CSR, CFU. FREEDOM, USAA AMEX, NFCU PLATINUM, WF SIGNATURE.

Message 8 of 20
JMC907
Regular Contributor

Re: 3 apps, 1 instant, 2 need verification.


@wanderingbuilder wrote:

with your reported stats, I bet you will be approved for the CSR- and I would call recon again at that point to get the Freedom approved too. 

 

Good luck and be sure to report back!



Thank you! 

CSR, CFU. FREEDOM, USAA AMEX, NFCU PLATINUM, WF SIGNATURE.

Message 9 of 20
JMC907
Regular Contributor

Re: 3 apps, 1 instant, 2 need verification.

Darn

 

Was turned down for the 50K  NFCU platinum.

 

Navy Federal Response :Thank you for taking the time to bring your concern(s) to our attention and allowing us the opportunity to respond. After further review of your recently approved Platinum Visa account, the Credit Card Lending Team has determined it must stand behind its original decision as you have been approved for the maximum credit limit we can currently offer. 

CSR, CFU. FREEDOM, USAA AMEX, NFCU PLATINUM, WF SIGNATURE.

Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.