Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 for 3....Approved!

tag
Isha82
Valued Member

3 for 3....Approved!

So, this weekend I came off my 6 month hiatus of not apply for any new cards and applied for the Capital One Buypower, Capital One Play Station Visa, and the Capital One Sony Card and was approved for all 3! What can I say, I love Capital One! I also have their Platinum and Quick Silver One card. So Now in total I have those five cards, as well as the Amazon Prime Store Card, Target Credit Card, Walmart Card, and eBay Extras Mastercard. I fully intend to put a freeze on applying again until after Christmas at which time I will try for the second time at getting the Ebates Visa card. That is the one I REALLY want. I know thats one of the harder Syncrhony cards to get but it's my aim. Once I get that one i'm done with applying all together.

So I guess it's time to garden what I have Smiley Happy.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 3 for 3....Approved!

@Isha82 wrote:

So, this weekend I came off my 6 month hiatus of not apply for any new cards and applied for the Capital One Buypower, Capital One Play Station Visa, and the Capital One Sony Card and was approved for all 3! What can I say, I love Capital One! I also have their Platinum and Quick Silver One card. So Now in total I have those five cards, as well as the Amazon Prime Store Card, Target Credit Card, Walmart Card, and eBay Extras Mastercard. I fully intend to put a freeze on applying again until after Christmas at which time I will try for the second time at getting the Ebates Visa card. That is the one I REALLY want. I know thats one of the harder Syncrhony cards to get but it's my aim. Once I get that one i'm done with applying all together.

So I guess it's time to garden what I have Smiley Happy.

Congrats on your approvals!! Yes, you really do love capital one and they seem to love you. Would you mind providing data points like scores, aaoa, etc. 

Also, I had the QS1 and after 3 months was able to upgrade to the regular QS to get rid of the annual fee. Just a thought. 

Again, congratulations.

Message 2 of 5
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Congrats Op , did Cap one Triple pull you for all the new cards , if so OUCH
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Agreed. 9 pulls for 3 CapOne cards? I was thinking the same thing. Then again-if you really love CapOne good for you and Congrats. I feel that way about USBank and Discover so thx god they don't 3X pull. Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 5
Isha82
Valued Member

Ironically only two of the cards did 3 hard pulls, so yeah 6 hard pulls, however, at the same time I had just made a huge payment on my Ebay Extras Mastercard and Amazon and Target had just auto increased my credit limit. Therefore it balanced me out, my Equifax and Experian only dropped one point each and my Transunion went up another 12 pts! I do expect them all to go up when thos enew credit lines started reporting as opened in the next couple days Smiley Happy so alls well that ends well!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.