Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 petty CLI, but they still count.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

3 petty CLI, but they still count.

I'm well aware that I could have a better path on rebuilding my credit, but I'm doing it my way, so no hate. I currently have 3 credit cards:

A first premier card where they transfered my old collection balance onto a new card, so it reaged the debt.

A capital one secured card, thats about to increase with credit steps, literally in days.

And, a Total Visa Card.

I've been using the first premier, and the total visa for over a year. Never missed a payment. Now for the results.

First premier: $100 increase to a $525 limit (HOLY MOLY!)

Total Visa: A staggering, sensational, abundant increase of $50 to a $350

And capone confirmed that by May 6 they will be increasing my card by $100 to a $300 limit.

Obviously, a $250 increase overall isn't that great, or encouraging, but at least it something.

Current Fico Score is 600.

Sigh.

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: 3 petty CLI, but they still count.

It's something! Congrats on your rebuild and increases.
Message 2 of 17
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on all your CLIs Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 17
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations! An CLI is a CLI, is a CLI! It's still great no matter how small, and another step in your rebuilding process. 😀

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 4 of 17
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Rebuilding is Rebuilding. In time you will look back and see how far you cameSmiley Happy. Keep the faith, great jobSmiley Happy
Message 5 of 17
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Still an increase, which means you’re doing something right. Congrats!
Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 6 of 17
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

It's positive movement, which is always a good thing. Nobody is gonna hate on you here. Stay open to suggestions though. While every profile is different, all of the cards in my signature except the amex, Nordstrom, and Amazon, I got with less than 600 fico. My car too. We're all here to help each other.

Message 7 of 17
VanderSnoot
Established Contributor

Congratulations! You raised your Total CL from $925 to $1175, a 27% increase. That's phenomenal.

Message 8 of 17
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats on your rebuild !

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 9 of 17
5KRunner
Frequent Contributor

Echoing what the others have said... an increase is an increase! Good job... keep working at it and they’ll get more substantial in due time!

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.