cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

30 review application ( Chase Credit Card)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

30 review application ( Chase Credit Card)

I applied got the 30 days review. I applied on June 9th called 888-338-2586 June 11th still 30; days. June 12th I called again and this time I got 7-10 days I got nervous so I because normally is a denied so I pressed 0 to talk too an agent, mine as well get it over with. She said normally takes 7-10 days. She then said that she needed to transfer me too verification I said ok Ivan from verification asked if I applied for a card I said yes, and he tells me that he is going to send me a text and had to verify the six digit code, I verified the code and he processed the application. I was approved for 5000 I asked to expedite the mailing off the card. I was transfered to customer service, customer service representative said that they will send the card ups in and it take 2-3 days. Just a back ground. Six months ago my score was 524 all accross I was out of work 90% utilization paid all my bills. Now Vantage s c ore TU 699 EQ was 697. My FICO currently is EX 651 EX 678 TU 635.
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: 30 review application ( Chase Credit Card)

Welcome to the forums and congrats on your approval 

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your Chase approval!

Message 3 of 10
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Well done, grats on the new card and welcome to the board Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your Chase approval!!
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your Chase approval! Very nice progress on the rebuild as well, keep up the great work 😊

Message 6 of 10
Pro-X
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on your approval!!

Message 7 of 10
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Which card?

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Sapphire Preffered
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats aj0323!  Welcome to the Chase family, from another new Chase family member:-)

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.