Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

30K Limit on Capitol One Savor Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

30K Limit on Capitol One Savor Card

So, until recently, I had only one active credit card with a limit of 4,500.

After joining the forums, learning more about my credit scores, and learning more from other members, I decided to apply for 5 new cards over the past few months. I was first approved for a US Bank Cash+ card with a limit of 25K, a big jump above my other card. Then in January, I applied for 4 other cards: Chase Freedom, Discover It, Citi Double Cash, and Capitol One Savor, and then into the garden. I've been traveling and out of town and hadn't received the final word on all the applications. I knew that I had been approved with a limit of 7-9K on all the cards, but did not hear from Capitol One before I left. I was worried that I may have applied for too many cards at once and that my app might be declined, but when I returned from trip, I discovered that I was approved and with a 30K limit to boot. Feeling good...

Now that I've got the cards that I wanted and with some good credit limits, I'm a happy little gardener.

(Wrote this earlier today but may have accidentally deleted my post and feeling stoked so I want to share.)

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 30K Limit on Capitol One Savor Card

Wow.. Some massive approvals.. Congrats on your success...   

Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

That’s awesome! Congrats! In one app spree you totally beat my 2 year Credit limit goal. Nice job!
Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the SAVOR limit. I had that card before they re-branded it, but the limit was too low for my taste. After I saw the offer for the 6 month increase, I just rolled it into my QS.

Message 4 of 13
theBeardedNerd
Regular Contributor

Congrats on all of your approvals! 

Currently in My Wallet:

Auto Loan:

Future Credit Cards:

Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approvals! I can't/can(in the garden) wait to get to the point where I am approved for that much. 

Message 6 of 13
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on the great SL there!

Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats. That’s the highest starting line I’ve seen on the Savor.
Message 8 of 13
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Sounds like Cap One wanted to compete with your Cash + limit.......

**bleep**..Iv been at this at 3+ years and my wallet doesn't even approach the limits you got in one spree... 

Congrats...

-J

Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your app spree and getting the cards! You might want to consider either PENFED or NFCU for your next cards after your hibernation in the garden Smiley Wink 

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.