Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3rd Barclay approval

tag
krmurrayjr10
Regular Contributor

3rd Barclay approval

After starting to rebuild a few years back, I applied for Barclay‘s Apple Rewards card in August 2016 and was approved for $1,500. After using and paying the card for a solid 6 months, I applied for Barclay‘s Miles and More (Lufthansa) card in March of this year and was approved for $2,000.

I haven‘t received or requested any CLIs from Barclay on either card, but I like the benefits on their cards and their chip and pin capability has come in useful when buying train tickets at kiosks in Europe. So, when I saw that their American Airlines card was offering a 60,000 mile signup bonus, I couldn‘t resist giving it a go - especially since I live close to AA‘s Philadelphia hub and already have Citi‘s AA card.

And, I was approved for another $2000 on the Aviator Red card! This makes me 3/3 with Barclay, with 6+ months between apps. Other stats include scores in the mid-600s and 2 inquiries in the past 12 months on TU.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
MrDisco99
Valued Contributor

Re: 3rd Barclay approval

Your Barclaycard app success rate is better than mine. Congrats!

Message 2 of 5
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

3 for 3 grants you knights statusSmiley Happy Congrats Sir!
Message 3 of 5
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations! Thank you for sharing your data points!

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 4 of 5
krmurrayjr10
Regular Contributor

Thanks, everyone!

I guess Barclay likes me, or at least wants me to move all my CC spending to them!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.