3rd Macy's Amex CLI --- +$7,500!!!

tag
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: 3rd Macy's Amex CLI --- +$7,500!!!

@ocheosa wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@firefox100 wrote:

Hi How does the macy's Amex report as store or citi Amex? Which cb do thay pull and if you go for both cards is 2 pulls?

Reports as

AMEX/DSNB 

0% usage
Exceptional payment history

Pulls EX in CA.

I am not sure you can apply for both at once?

Yes, you can. I opened both accounts on Nov 4, 2019. Same applications pages, super easy. Took me longer to set up the online account management, register for rewards and add to store wallet then the actual application process.

@ocheosa  ..LOL, I had the store card for a few months  .. so I could not answer that last question. Thank YouSmiley Happy

One question for you, did they give you equal starting limits on both cards?

Message 41 of 44
ocheosa
Valued Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@ocheosa wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@firefox100 wrote:

Hi How does the macy's Amex report as store or citi Amex? Which cb do thay pull and if you go for both cards is 2 pulls?

Reports as

AMEX/DSNB 

0% usage

Pulls EX in CA.

Yes, you can. I opened both accounts on Nov 4, 2019. Same applications pages, super easy. Took me longer to set up the online account management, register for rewards and add to store wallet then the actual application process.

@ocheosa  ..LOL, I had the store card for a few months  .. so I could not answer that last question. Thank YouSmiley Happy

Sure @M_Smart007 , np. No, they were staggered by $500. Since January, I'm up $5500 per card which ain't bad ! Especially since I only spend ~$20-25/month. I'm glad I chose to go after this pair, they are growing much faster than any of my other accounts.

I app'd online:

Macys 1000 SL, now 6500

Blooms 1500 SL , now 7000

[4/24] Scores 8/9: 700-800s. Util: 1-2%. Inq/12: EQ 0, EX 3, TU 2. AoOA=15.8y, AoYA=8m.
TCL $678.5K: Personal $562.5K, Business $116K.
Message 42 of 44
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@ocheosa wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@ocheosa wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@firefox100 wrote:

Reports as

AMEX/DSNB 

0% usage

Pulls EX in CA.

Sure @M_Smart007 , np. No, they were staggered by $500. Since January, I'm up $5500 per card which ain't bad ! Especially since I only spend ~$20-25/month. I'm glad I chose to go after this pair, they are growing much faster than any of my other accounts.

I app'd online:

Macys 1000 SL, now 6500

Blooms 1500 SL , now 7000

@ocheosa, That is awesome. I went after them based on @AverageJoesCredit recommendationSmiley Happy

The Amex/Macy's is still quite new, but the other has grown by 5x.

Take care and be safe!

Message 43 of 44
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 44 of 44
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.