3rd NFCU CC and 2nd Approval in 4 months!! $23,300 Flagship Visa

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: 3rd NFCU CC and 2nd Approval in 4 months!! $23,300 Flagship Visa

@Remedios wrote:

@Gmood1 wrote:

@kerplunk wrote:

I love that there are people out there like Gmood and the dude with the big tiger in his signature because they show us what limits can be reached and broken.

Thanks Kerplunk! I'm a small fry compared to the likes of Finstar and others like Raging Raja!

😂

Those guys are ballers!

I believe the reason I get such high exposure is the area I live.

Apparently not many folks in this part of Alabama use credit like we do on this site. Ha ha

The lenders are just happy to have one customer in my neck of the woods.😂🤣

You should not have said that. Now half the forum will move to Alabama.  

Nah i would kill myself if I had to here "Roll Tide" 5000 times a day it is bad enough where i live and i am not in Alabama just close enough Smiley Happy

Message 31 of 34
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Huge Congrats G!  Very sweet pull off with Navy getting in on the bonus and that all elusive 3rd card. They seem to be loving your profile now. What a difference time and being strategic makes with some lenders. Enjoy the bonus Smiley Wink

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 32 of 34
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@Gmood1 wrote:

@kerplunk wrote:

I love that there are people out there like Gmood and the dude with the big tiger in his signature because they show us what limits can be reached and broken.

Thanks Kerplunk! I'm a small fry compared to the likes of Finstar and others like Raging Raja!

😂

Those guys are ballers!

I believe the reason I get such high exposure is the area I live.

Apparently not many folks in this part of Alabama use credit like we do on this site. Ha ha

The lenders are just happy to have one customer in my neck of the woods.😂🤣

You should not have said that. Now half the forum will move to Alabama.  

Nah i would kill myself if I had to here "Roll Tide" 5000 times a day it is bad enough where i live and i am not in Alabama just close enough Smiley Happy

😂😂😂😂😂😂 Don't hate CC. 😆

Yeah, you do hear that a lot around here. Even though I'm not one of those that say it.

I can't help but support the team. But I also support the Georgia Bull dogs, Auburn Tigers as well as Clemson.

Thanks BC! I appreciate it brother!

Message 33 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

WOW....big congrats to ya....Smiley Happy

Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.