Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3rd NFCU card.. Do what???????

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

3rd NFCU card.. Do what???????

So in my exp, Navy will give me new cards but not a CLI within the 91/3 rule.   So my second card hit 91/3 so I asked for a CLI and denied due to time with current limit, same as the first one when I apped and got the second card.  Figured why not try again.  Lighting struck lol

More rewards amex approved. 15k @ 15.99.  Highest SL to date and just doubled my available credit in one shot.  Apr sucks but I don't carry a balance so no biggie.

Siggy score are as current as I have and my Util @ 4% and DTI is around 14%  (I'm sure that helps a lot)

I'm working my way to the worlds worst gardener one app at a time Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: 3rd NFCU card.. Do what???????

Congratulations on the new card!

Message 2 of 6
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Congrats! I'm doing okay gardening right now, so yeah you may dethrone me.

It's not the lowest APR on the card, but put it into perpective... the APR is lower than the lowest APR offered on most rewards cards now.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks K and simplynoir, its been a crazy ride the last few weeks, but its worked out really well.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! That apr isn’t bad especially because NFCU will lower your apr. They lowered mine by 3% this year. 

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks justagirl73.   I did a pc last month on my first two and my apr's came down a few points too.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.