Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3rd NFCU card receive a SP cli

tag
12njoy
Super Contributor

3rd NFCU card receive a SP cli

3rd statement closed on my Flagship card last night.  This is my 3rd credit card from NFCU.  Instant cli from 6.5k to 22k.  Happy dance going on right now.  Now I'm going to see if they'll let me combine all 3 cards into a masive $72,000 limit card.  Maybe I should wait to see if I can get the extra 8k on one card before asking for combination so then I can have the max 80k on Flagship card.

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: 3rd NFCU card receive a SP cli

Gotta luv Navy Fed!! Congratulations 12! 😃 Good luck with requesting card combination. They have been denying those the past year or so saying they no longer offer it.
Message 2 of 18
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats... Very nice CLI!  3 Navy cards, wow.   How long you been with Navy for?

Message 3 of 18
12njoy
Super Contributor

@baller4life wrote:
Gotta luv Navy Fed!! Congratulations 12! 😃 Good luck with requesting card combination. They have been denying those the past year or so saying they no longer offer it.

Thanks Baller

___________ 12Njoy
Message 4 of 18
12njoy
Super Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Congrats... Very nice CLI!  3 Navy cards, wow.   How long you been with Navy for?

Thanks CC.  I got back in with NFCU in 2014 after voluntarily repaying a charged off/chapter 7 debt of about $463.  So well worth the repayment.  They had actually approved me for the two cards but then came back and said they would have to close everything unless I repayed that debt.  That decision was a no brainer.

___________ 12Njoy
Message 5 of 18
baller4life
Super Contributor

Well that was an awesome investment! Navy Fed is great about welcoming you back with open arms after you repay a bad debt! Definitely worth it!
Message 6 of 18
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Thats wonderful!! Ive been trying for 3 yrs just to get my current card to $25k...Im so close! LOL..and Ive tried like 20 times for a 2nd cc with no luck Smiley Sad....hoping next year will be the year! Ive had my current card with them for 3 yrs now. Congrats to you though
Message 7 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on the CLI for your 3rd card, 12. This is a nice achievement. Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 18
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats 12 on your 3, now get your 9 and give back a thou and call it a wrapSmiley Happy Smiley Happy
Message 9 of 18
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congratulations 12njoy on nailing another one Smiley Very Happy

You been working NFCU with perfection! and looks like the results are returning nice dividends. Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.