cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3rd Straight Chase card Approved (took a while and over 5/24 rule)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

3rd Straight Chase card Approved (took a while and over 5/24 rule)

I already have the chase freedom and sapphire preferred card. Sapphire has the bigger CL at 6k compared to the freedoms 3.2k CL. Anyways, decided to make it a trio by adding the freedom unlimited to earn points faster + the 0 finance on my regular freedom was about to expire too lol. 

Anyways I applied 2ish weeks ago and got the dreaded "your application is under review, please wait 30 days blah" and with a quick credit karma search, I figured it might have been rejected cause of the 5/24 rules cause if u include store cards I could have equaled to 5 cards in 2 years. I kept calling the status number everyday n the same "is still under review" response I get. I finally get a letter from chase saying that I needed to call to verify it was actually me who applied. I called, verified and got approved!!! Visa signature card with a CL of $13k. That's the highest CL I have on any card! Yay!

The next card I sign up for will be a airlines travel card with bonus miles as a sign up offer and im looking at you chase united airlines card!

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 3rd Straight Chase card Approved (took a while and over 5/24 rule)

Congratulations on the sweek starting line and the card, I have that Trifecta and it is awesome!!!!

Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

great job and awesome roatation you'll have w the freedom, freedom u and csp.  i'd like to do some credit card pruning myself and then pick that up for my rotation, but I have to cool my jets for a while.  enjoy!

Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice, congrats !!

Message 4 of 14
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 5 of 14
pip3man
Valued Contributor

It doesn't appear you were over the 5/24 rule at least to me. But congrats on the approval!

Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval!!

Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats !

Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice congrats man!
Message 9 of 14
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice! Enjoy!!
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.