Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3rd year of Discover Cashback Match!

tag
dlister70
Frequent Contributor

3rd year of Discover Cashback Match!

I canceled my second Discover It card on Sunday, and applied for my third Discover It card today on Tuesday and was approved!  Apparently, you don't have to wait very long after canceling the old card to get another one!

The credit limit was pretty low at $3,000 but I'm just using it for the category spend anyway, so that shouldn't be an issue.  In a few months, if I am eligible for a CLI, I'll see about transferring some limit from my other Discover It which is now at $27,500.  I'm assuming that I just have too much exposure with Discover to get a higher limit on the new card.

I'm really pleased to be able to have another year of cashback match with Discover!  The Amazon category should get a lot of use leading up to Christmas!

It looks like they pulled Experian which was at 771 yesterday, and is now 765 after the pull.  12% utilization (all on 0% BT offers).

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Rebuild2019
Valued Contributor

Re: 3rd year of Discover Cashback Match!

Congratulations 🍾🎊🎉🎈 @dlister70

CARDS: Discover It | Kohl’s | Truist Spectrum Cash Rewards | Truist Bright | CITI Custom Cash | Chase Freedom Flex | Chase Amazon Prime Visa | VACU Cash Rewards Mastercard | Sam’s Club Mastercard | PenFed Gold Visa | NFCU CashRewards | NFCU More Rewards | NFCU Platinum Visa | AMEX BCE | Verizon Visa | Wells Fargo Active Cash | Amazon Prime | NFCU Auto Loan
Starting Scores 05/2019: EQ:519, EX:525, TU:574

CLOSED : Capital One Quicksilver One | OpenSky |
Message 2 of 14
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval Smiley Happy.

Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@dlister70 wrote:

... I'm really pleased to be able to have another year of cashback match with Discover!  

That's an A-lister move, d. Nicely played.

And Congrats! on your Discover successes.

Message 4 of 14
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 5 of 14
Pro-X
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!!

Message 6 of 14
tbque
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on the 3rd Disco!

Message 7 of 14
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Great DP. Congrats. I may just make the move. Another $750 cash match bucks would be nice for a year and 1 HP. Since I'm 0 on Ex.

Message 8 of 14
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats!

Message 9 of 14
cgeefly
New Contributor

CONGRATS ON THE DISCO LOVE!

HOW LONG DO YOU HAVE TO WAIT TO GET A NOTHER CARD FROM THEM?

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.