cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4 AMERICAN EXPRESS CARDS APPROVED IN ONE NIGHT with 10 months credit history

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 4 AMERICAN EXPRESS CARDS APPROVED IN ONE NIGHT with 10 months credit history

Kawabungga! Congratulations on the approvals! Here I was thinking that Amex could only approve one Charge and one revolver in one application. The tides are changing. 

Message 11 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 4 AMERICAN EXPRESS CARDS APPROVED IN ONE NIGHT with 10 months credit history

CONGRATULATIONS for getting 4 AMEX in 1 day! Seriously, I know that I would not have tried that one, but as the Brits say, " He who dares, wins", OP you definately won AMEX. Here is a link that may help you keep track of the days down the road to get a 3x CLI. https://www.timeanddate.com/date/duration.html

Message 12 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymouswrote:

@AverageJoesCreditwrote:
Is that playing with fire putting business expense on personal cards?

Technically there is no rule prohibiting the use of personal cards on business expenses. Putting excessive spendings may trigger FR (especially in this case 4 Amex cards at once), but if the income can be proven and during the first 3 months only spend what is required for signup bonus (total around $10k) it's likely to be fine to pass the FR, if Amex would FR at all. The concern is usually more about accounting, that is distinguishing business and personal spendings on an account.

That is all true for Amex.  However for other creditors like Chase putting a lot of personal expenses on a business card can bring notice and potentially AA.  They have specifically questioned charges for users in the past.

Message 13 of 39
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

not true these lenders are in the market to make money my cousin runs meat super market and runs 100k or more on his personal chase accounts almost every 60 days not a single AA there is lots of cash involve in meat business distribution and chase amex are not dare to lose that type of customers

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 14 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mahrajawrote:

not true these lenders are in the market to make money my cousin runs meat super market and runs 100k or more on his personal chase accounts almost every 60 days not a single AA there is lots of cash involve in meat business distribution and chase amex are not dare to lose that type of customers its a fact Dear

It is true and posters here have been warned by Chase before about using  business cards for personal expenses.  Just because someone gets away with it doesn’t mean it won’t cause problems for others.

Also do way with the ‘its a fact Dear’ comment.  Not going to be tolerated.

Message 15 of 39
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

irish i meant the personal accounts for business use it was misunderstanding between US we do this almost every week we have over 39 business stores and we are doing business expense charges .... FACT means a business person is posting this information who is seeing and doing these charges almost every day... .....on the other hand Business Accounts for personal use is also not a big deal Why? Because after certain limits and crossing certain doors you become immune from all these Rules it is harsh reality of life it wont ever change once you become successful and financially stable and cross certain limits than you can do whatever you like with business to personal or personal to business running 2 small businesses and running over 39 locations are not the same caliber for lenders that is another FACT for sure so these adverse actions for business to personal utilization warning happens only @ lower tier these financial institutions And lending laws and systems were all created by humans only deep down everyone needs money in the end you have Right not to Agree no problem 😉
Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 16 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

OP, what were your SLs?

Message 17 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

yay! yes, i got all the sign up bonus already because i used 4 of them with my 2 months travels and paying my iventory stocks in my food supplement business. platinum and gold have no spending limit, i remember my supplier swipe my platinum at amount of 7,000$ and no questions asked. well i pay all my cards every sunday night whatever i spent on that week. i am using all of them like debit cards. so now, i have no more cards to apply, i am enjpoying the platinum. planning to cancel the amex gold after  year because i dont want to pay the 195$ annual fee because i paid 550$ AF for my amex platinum already..

so now with my 10 months credit card history i have these

AMEX PLATINUM NO PRE-SET SPENDING LIMIT

AMEX GOLD PREMIER NO PRE-SET SPENIDNG LIMIT

AMEX PLATINUM SKYDELTA 3000$

AMEX PLATINUM HHONORS 3000$

BOFA CASH REWARDS CARDS 3500$

BOFA TRAVEL REWARDS 16000$

CITIBANK SECURED 1000$

CAPITAL ONE PLATINUM 750$ my first unsecured card

TD BANK SECURED 600$ (WILL CLOSED IT TODAY) so poor online banking

goodluck everyone, IF I DID IT YOU CAN DO IT TOO!!!  and have a happy valentines day!

Message 18 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

TRUE! i use my BOFA TRAVEL REWARDS CARD in my business and personal expenses.. thats why i got approved 4 amex cards in one night Smiley Happy and they just waited for my history to get older for a bit, i was denied for 3 times until i reached the 10 months history. what is see now is i have no installment loans which i think would help increase my score thats why i need help for SELF LOAN by alliant union.

Message 19 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

yes. you are right

Message 20 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.