lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Re: 4 CLI's in 1 week!!

oh yeah... did not realize either ..LOL

Message 11 of 14
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Exactly, between MODS moving and CLs requesting moves to CCA the topic post dates will be a little out of order.

We appreciate your understanding and patience.
Message 12 of 14
TiggerDat
Valued Contributor

@navigatethis12 wrote:

Increases are always nice and with a soft is even better. Congratulations. I hope the people that think Capital One does not give out decent limits see this.

Oh they do, but not for about 90% of their customer base.  If you are a lower tier customer with them it can be much more difficult.  It's only recently they have begun to treat the common Joe with any respect. 

I have a Prime card and two other cards with them.  I get no respect when I call about the other two.  I have EO everything with those two cards.  The Prime gets me a good rep when I call.

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.....
Always follow these rules: Only take a HP for a new account. Always use the best rewards card for that reward category. Don't close a card unless you know you really should. Never use more than 35% of a credit limit. Recon as much and as best you can. Use the introductory period to the best advantage. Get the signup bonus. Whenever possible PIF or balance transfer so you pay less in interest. Never give an excellent rating when it is actually the norm. Always look for a discount as more is always better.
Always accept candy from strangers because they have the best candy or from people you know have good candy.
Message 13 of 14
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Kratos-TM wrote:

Been a good week for me. 4 CLI's back to back and here are the results....

Cap One Spark..... 20K to 30K.......soft pull

AMEX Blue Sky.... 10K to 24K........soft pull

BOA Amer Ex....... 1.6K to 5K.........hard pull

Discover Plat......... 4K to 8K...........soft pull

All in all, not bad to get 30K in CLI's with only 1 hard pull. Great week for me this week.....Smiley Happy

Excellent week indeed 

Congarts 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.