cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5/3 Bank Trio auto cli

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Regular Contributor

5/3 Bank Trio auto cli

Well I received a nice surpirse this morning.  Saw an email from 5/3 stating that I received an auto cli.  Went from $4k to $9k.  No hard pull..  no nothing, just out of the goodness of their hearts.  A great way to start a weekend!!!

11 REPLIES 11
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Re: 5/3 Bank Trio auto cli

Congrats, auto luv is the best.

EXP 760 TU 781 EQ 733
Message 2 of 12
Regular Contributor

Thanks.  I know right?  I have only had the card for about 9 months now and I was going to wait for a cli request until the 1 year rolled around.

Message 3 of 12
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your auto luv!!
Message 4 of 12
Regular Contributor

Thanks Animal

Message 5 of 12

Grats on the auto luv Smiley Happy

"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 6 of 12
Super Contributor

Congrats on your Trio auto CLISmiley Happy

Message 7 of 12
Regular Contributor

Thanks gdale....  Those always make your day better.  I believe that cli with 5/3 are HP so this makes me so happy to not have to use an inquiry on it.  Knowing they do auto cli, I'm good with waiting and letting it grow.

Message 8 of 12
Regular Contributor

Thanks M_Smart

Message 9 of 12
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations on your ACLI. Just be forewarned that they will CL chase you if they get spooked. They did exactly the same thing for me. Except I was pounding towards my limit every month and PIF before statement hit. Then I slowed down a bit and allowed my statement to hit. Had same 9k CL. Had a balance of 2k and they CL chased me down to 3100. I don’t know any of your info so just be warned that their a very conservative bank.
Capital One Quicksilver 6,300
5/3 Truly Simple 2,300
5/3 Trio 3,200
Barclay Apple 1k
Citi Rewards+ 7,600
Citi Double Cash 10,300
Citi Simplicity 2,500
Home Depot 1,000
Discover 10,500
BB&T Rewards 4,500 BB&T Bright Card 4,500 Fico 8 Scores EQ=715 EX=670 TU=705 Scores and CL current as of 11/15/19 AAoA=7yr6months AoOA=17yrs
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.