Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5/3 Bank Truly Simple Credit Card and Trio

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

5/3 Bank Truly Simple Credit Card and Trio

I applied yesterday (Sunday) for both cards. I called the number on the e-mail I received and was told both applications were approved today! I was shocked. Fico Ex 697 Eq 671 TU Not sure. I’m not even sure which score they used. The guy couldn’t tell me my SL. Just gotta wait. I have no baddies on my reports and a real thin file with 9 inquiries on Eq and Ex. TU only has 4.

Update! Fifth Third pulled Equifax. My score was 710. New trade line was reported to Experian.  When I applied I got a thank you for applying e-mail with an account opening date and time.  Thanks all. 

8 REPLIES 8
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Re: 5/3 Bank Truly Simple Credit Card and Trio

Congrats

Message 2 of 9
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I applied yesterday (Sunday) for both cards. I called the number on the e-mail I received and was told both applications were approved today! I was shocked. Fico Ex 697 Eq 671 TU Not sure. I’m not even sure which score they used. The guy couldn’t tell me my SL. Just gotta wait. I have no baddies on my reports and a real thin file with 9 inquiries on Eq and Ex. TU only has 4.

Nice Job Renneto on the Double-Win!! I just got my first card with them and like most I had to wait until the card arrived for the details, but worth the wait at 14.99 and $15,000!

Good luck and we're sending good vibes your way! 

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got greedy and applied for the SU2C card. I called and it was declined but this CSR told me my limits on the Trio $1500 and the Truly Simple Card $1000. I’m happy with those as currently I only have $300 Cap1 platinum and BofA $500 partially secured 123 Cash Rewards and the Boscov’s Store card for $500. 5/3 bank is awesome!
Message 4 of 9
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

@credit_is_crack wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Nice Job Renneto on the Double-Win!! I just got my first card with them and like most I had to wait until the card arrived for the details, but worth the wait at 14.99 and $15,000!

Good luck and we're sending good vibes your way! 

+100000

@Anonymous too 12K @Anonymous.9% Truly Simple Credit Card on 08/31/2017

Message 5 of 9
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

I don't think anyone here is going to judge you for having that greed relapse lol we've ALL been there!!

I'm surprised they gave you your limits over the phone, they wouldn't budge for me lol

Congrats again your approvals!
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your approvals. Dv
Message 7 of 9
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congrats! on your new 5/3 pair Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 9
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Great jobSmiley Happy i never get tired of reading these cards namesSmiley Wink unique indeedSmiley Happy
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.