Re: $500k Club & Amex Platinum Delta SkyMiles

Congratulations, K! Enjoy Paris!

Message 22 of 39
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the milestone K!

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 23 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the new card and the milestone KiB!  So jealous about Paris.  I've always loved traveling to Europe.

Message 24 of 39
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Congrats, Big K! Smiley Happy
Message 25 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

OMGeee, I was browsing Instagram and a 70K Bonus Miles Offer popped up! 

That woke me up! But for GOLD. 

Message 26 of 39
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol, sleepless i think we could put an amex card in timbuktoo and you'd find it lolSmiley Happy
Message 27 of 39
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Thanks again everyone! Funny you should mention the 70k Miles (for gold and platinum until November)... I was just pulling this thread up to mention the strange occurrence that just happened in my household. After shocking me not long ago by asking BOA for a CLI to $100k (she got $70k not bad at all!), DW just shocked me again by suggesting she also grab a Delta card since the bonus more than pays for a round-trip nonstop from Boston to Paris.

Since I just got the Delta Platinum she went for the Delta Gold and I am humbled and embarrassed by her instant $23,700 starting line!

So pretty much thanks to Amex, we’re getting a week in Paris in a 5 star hotel and 2 of 4 tickets free. Smiley Surprised

Message 28 of 39
shoegal
Valued Contributor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Thanks again everyone! Funny you should mention the 70k Miles (for gold and platinum until November)... I was just pulling this thread up to mention the strange occurrence that just happened in my household. After shocking me not long ago by asking BOA for a CLI to $100k (she got $70k not bad at all!), DW just shocked me again by suggesting she also grab a Delta card since the bonus more than pays for a round-trip nonstop from Boston to Paris.

Since I just got the Delta Platinum she went for the Delta Gold and I am humbled and embarrassed by her instant $23,700 starting line!

So pretty much thanks to Amex, we’re getting a week in Paris in a 5 star hotel and 2 of 4 tickets free. Smiley Surprised

That’s really awesome! 💁🏽🤣

Message 29 of 39
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Winners stay winning.

Message 30 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.