Did you mean: 

$50K Discover

TChalla
Established Member

Re: $50K Discover

@MrPTato wrote:

@CribDuchess wrote:

@signaturecardmember wrote:

Congratulations, do you mind if I asked the income you used on the request?

Thanks!

Thank you, signaturecardmember!!  I used $163K, which is my current annual salary.

Income does play a part in the deciding factor. Its never just about score alone, which some think that is the end all.

Even though that's a great salary, the approval is still impressive. I hope I can attain your credit score levels in time Crib Duchess. Very impressive for sure!

“The great thing in the world is not so much where we stand, as in what direction we are moving.” O.W.H.
Message 41 of 44
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Holy canoli !!! vn CL on Disco, wow congrats!!!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 42 of 44
Shoreguy4468
Established Contributor

congrats

Message 43 of 44
RonM21
Valued Contributor

@CribDuchess wrote:

Just about 2 weeks ago, I hit the luv button again on my Discover account.  Received the 2-day message.  A few days later, I received an email from Discover regarding my application for a CLI.  They said they needed me to contact them.  I called in and spoke to a credit analyst.  He said that he could increase my limit to $50K without any further information, or I could possibly go above $50K with employment/income verification.  I told him $50K was fine with me!

50K Discover.JPG

Discover 50K online acct.JPG

You're living reality and Congrats!!! For me, nice to look at this and dream lol

Total CL: $314.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 6.8yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | AMEX-37k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | BARCLAYS-15k | CITI-13.7k | CHASE-10k

Message 44 of 44
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.