Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

50K in available credit added by 3 hard pulls

tag
UH_HUH
Valued Contributor

Re: 50K in available credit added by 3 hard pulls

Thank you all for the kind words and ofcourse the advice. As far as the BB&K double app I figured if their giving one away

they would do a BOGO HP :-) LOL! Only other DP's I could add is that I have no recent loans on my CR, Last one was

last year. Was a 17,000.00 signature loan that was paid back in 4 months. PNC and BBVA both inquired about the staus of that loan when

they pulled. BB&T didn't care. Total TL's before this were $230 K btw. Cheers and Thanks again!! CIC I posted in your thread

Message 11 of 19
UH_HUH
Valued Contributor

Message 12 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Awesome approvals! I have a question, OP, Do you bank with PNC? have a relationship with them prior your PNC approval? Thanks

Message 13 of 19
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

You...REALLY X 10...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATULATIONS  on your MASSIVE app spree and the AWESOME CLI!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 14 of 19
slither43
Regular Contributor

Wow! Congrats! That's one heck of a run!

Message 15 of 19
UH_HUH
Valued Contributor

@alohawinn  I have no prior or current history with PNC but I am in their geo footprint. Can't throw a rock 

around my neighborhood without hitting one of their banks :-) Thanks for your reply,hope this helps!

Message 16 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

UH_HUH ... WOW!  Smiley Happy Great achievements are unreal! Leave it to a MyFico'er to kick the door in! Amazed by the happenings on this board! Sure glad the lenders can't figure us out individually Smiley Happy Keep up the good works.

Message 17 of 19
UH_HUH
Valued Contributor

Thank you for replying to my post @Dinosaur  Kind words are very appreciated,especially coming from someone sporting an 850. 

Message 18 of 19
CAS2019
Frequent Contributor

Oh my!  Congratulations 🎈🍾!!

Starting Score: 784
Current Score: 784
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Club Member" border="0" width="50" height="67" align="right">

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.