Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$5k Disco CLI. Twice!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

$5k Disco CLI. Twice!

Got a $4k CLI on August 1st on my second discover card so tried again on September 1st. Came up with a $500 increase. Decided I might just wait so hit the back button and it had a pop-up asking if I was sure I didn't want to continue so I hit yep, no thanks. But then had second thoughts and figured I might as well take it since it had only been a month. All my information was still filled in once it took me back a screen so hit submit again and it came back with $5000 increase! Hit it super quick and accepted! Opened the card in Feb at $1k and currently at $12k.

Haven't had a CLI on my first disco card in a few months so hit the love button tonight and finally gave me $500 increase. Thought, I wonder if this would work again so I repeated the steps above and hit the back button and re-submitted and sure as s*&@ it came back with $5000! 

If you get a low offer, hit the back button and try again a time or two they might get crazy!!

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: $5k Disco CLI. Twice!

Wow!!! Congratulations. That's a big CLI.
Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dang That is amazing! Disco is being super generous lately apparently. To everyone.... But me :/

Message 3 of 14
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

Dang That is amazing! Disco is being super generous lately apparently. To everyone.... But me :/

@Anonymous And Dh and I....no soup for us either

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 4 of 14
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

DiscoHeartHeart Congrats!

Message 5 of 14
HighAchiever
Established Contributor

Wow, $10k in CLIs... 😱 Congratulations on getting that!!! 😎 😎
“Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough not to quit.”
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Inquiries: Experian - 4 | Equifax - 3 | TransUnion - 3

Message 6 of 14
Drwaz99
Established Contributor

Holy shtick! Nice!

Message 7 of 14
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Congrats OP!

Did anyone else besides me rush to the button?  After I read this post I logged on to mine and dh's acct. and tried to cli only to get the message that it was down for "technical" difficulties.  Smiley Surprised

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 8 of 14
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Wow, absolutely amazingSmiley Happy. Nice techniqueSmiley Wink. Now i gotta figure how to figure out how to get back my cli request button on my ItSmiley Sad
Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dang Disco!! Congrats on your killer CLIs!!
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.