Did you mean: 

$5k Disco CLI. Twice!

tag
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: $5k Disco CLI. Twice!

@GApeachy wrote:

Congrats OP!

Did anyone else besides me rush to the button?  After I read this post I logged on to mine and dh's acct. and tried to cli only to get the message that it was down for "technical" difficulties.  Smiley Surprised

@GApeachy,  Why? I would never beat @AverageJoesCredit  anyhow,

"rush to the button"  .... honestly ..

Message 11 of 14
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@GApeachy,  Why? I would never beat @AverageJoesCredit  anyhow,

"rush to the button"  .... honestly ..

I would, I'll share.

Funny, I was named after MTM's character Laura Petrie.  So there ya go!  

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on CLI !!!!

Message 13 of 14
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Got a $4k CLI on August 1st on my second discover card so tried again on September 1st. Came up with a $500 increase. Decided I might just wait so hit the back button and it had a pop-up asking if I was sure I didn't want to continue so I hit yep, no thanks. But then had second thoughts and figured I might as well take it since it had only been a month. All my information was still filled in once it took me back a screen so hit submit again and it came back with $5000 increase! Hit it super quick and accepted! Opened the card in Feb at $1k and currently at $12k.

Haven't had a CLI on my first disco card in a few months so hit the love button tonight and finally gave me $500 increase. Thought, I wonder if this would work again so I repeated the steps above and hit the back button and re-submitted and sure as s*&@ it came back with $5000! 

If you get a low offer, hit the back button and try again a time or two they might get crazy!!

Hmmm. Congratulations.

Now that's a neat little trick. Wonder if it would work if you're denied. Just back up and hit submit again. I think I'm going to try that the next time I'm denied. Thanks for the tip.

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.