Business Cards:

Store Cards:

Credit Health:

Message 14 of 19
Janneman
Established Contributor

Re: 5k SP CLI for Fidelity Visa

@pinkandgrey wrote:

Three for three with this card. Requested a total of three CLIs since getting it, and I've gotten all three with a SP. 

This time it went from 8k to 13k. A 5k bump.

I use this card for all auto bills so it sees good spend every month

Scores all in mid-700s with a couple inqs per bureau. 

I've been super happy with this card and Fidelity overall. Yes, I do have a Fidelity bank account as well if that matters.

I also use my Apple Card heavily, so I wish I could get some love there LOL. Oh well. 

How much these auto bills could be each month on average? Did you ask for CLI over the phone or online account? I have this card for the last 4 years and never asked for any CLI...but thinking to ask now...I do have investment account with them...

Message 15 of 19
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your limit increase! 

Message 16 of 19
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

@Janneman wrote:

@pinkandgrey wrote:

Three for three with this card. Requested a total of three CLIs since getting it, and I've gotten all three with a SP. 

I've been super happy with this card and Fidelity overall. Yes, I do have a Fidelity bank account as well if that matters.

I also use my Apple Card heavily, so I wish I could get some love there LOL. Oh well. 

How much these auto bills could be each month on average? Did you ask for CLI over the phone or online account? I have this card for the last 4 years and never asked for any CLI...but thinking to ask now...I do have investment account with them...

@Janneman When I say good spend, I mean good spend for ME lol. I'm not talking more than a $1000 a month. More like several hundred. All my CLIs have been online requests. 

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 17 of 19
Janneman
Established Contributor

@pinkandgrey wrote:

@Janneman wrote:

@pinkandgrey wrote:

@Janneman When I say good spend, I mean good spend for ME lol. I'm not talking more than a $1000 a month. More like several hundred. All my CLIs have been online requests. 

You say that you requested CLI increase online, then what's on app or on site? Also, its on Elan's Financial site/app or Fidelity site/app? I access my online account on Fidelity site and not finding any option to ask for credit limit increase...Do you know where to find it, in case you use Fidelity site? 

Message 18 of 19
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

@Janneman wrote:

@pinkandgrey wrote:

@Janneman wrote:

@pinkandgrey wrote:

You say that you requested CLI increase online, then what's on app or on site? Also, its on Elan's Financial site/app or Fidelity site/app? I access my online account on Fidelity site and not finding any option to ask for credit limit increase...Do you know where to find it, in case you use Fidelity site? 

@Janneman I've requested on the app AND the site. On the app, go to your card account >> Card management/See all >> request credit line increase. 

On the site, click your credit card >> Account services >> Manage credit card >> Request credit limit increase. Keep in mind that the site will redirect you to a different website. 

Good luck! 

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.