Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6 month Citi DC Cli

tag
JamP
Valued Contributor

6 month Citi DC Cli

$6700 to $8300 today.

Like clockwork a $1600 CLI slowly but surely.

I use my DC for all our bills and anything I cannot get 3% or more on. 

Wonder what it takes to get a higher sp cli?

250k+ CL and climbing.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: 6 month Citi DC Cli

Congrats! It just takes time. My first couple of SP CLIs were $1400 to $2200. The HP CLIs can be worth it after the SP. You just have to shoot for the stars when you do it.
Message 2 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice, JamPSmiley Happy cant wait to feel the sp luv Smiley Wink. Lets hope they give you 1700 on your next one so you hit 10k smoothlySmiley Happy
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice CLI. Citi can be a slow grower with SPs, but at least is growing for you
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!! Not a bad SP cli....Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 8
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your CLI !

I don't have the DC card, it's one I'd consider but for some reason Citi doesn't like me for their branded cards, but they'll be happy to open any co-branded card for me. Currently it's limited to Home Depot ($25k) as I've closed the other "store cards" like Brooks Brothers and Best Buy, etc.  

Message 6 of 8
JamP
Valued Contributor

Thank you everyone.

I think the Citi DC is a great card.

I surely can't complain about a card that keeps growing. 

With a goal of slimming down to only 3 or 4 cards with ideal credit lines between 15k to 30k I will eventually have to make a decision on what to cut. 

My AARP has never received a cli in over 2 years.

250k+ CL and climbing.
Message 7 of 8
JamP
Valued Contributor

@pipeguy wrote:

Congrats on your CLI !

I don't have the DC card, it's one I'd consider but for some reason Citi doesn't like me for their branded cards, but they'll be happy to open any co-branded card for me. Currently it's limited to Home Depot ($25k) as I've closed the other "store cards" like Brooks Brothers and Best Buy, etc.  

I was denied for the DC before as well as Best buy. I am sure you will be able to get it, keep checking the prequals. 

My DW really wanted it and kept checking the prequals and then she started getting prequals in the mail with apr ranges, then one day she received one with a specific apr and she jumped on it.

Good Luck.

250k+ CL and climbing.
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.