Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

60,000 Delta Amex Bonus miles

tag
aussiesareforever
Established Contributor

60,000 Delta Amex Bonus miles

I saw a sponsored link on Facebook and had to sign in with my delta skymiles account to apply. Instant approval for $15k. I was a bit shocked cause I have applied for this card so many times (including last year) and kept getting declined for BK even with an outstanding CR. Thankful for these boards and all I have learnt. This is the only card I really ever wanted and will be content for a long time. 1.5 years until the BK falls off Smiley Happy

BK in January 2008---Barclay's Apple Financing Card ($10,000) --- Capital One Quicksilver ($13,000)--- Platinum Delta Skymiles ($35,000) --- GEMB CareCredit ($10,000) --- AUFCU ($10000)---Discover IT ($33,000)

Experian 835 Transunion 828-- August 2018
Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 60,000 Delta Amex Bonus miles

Congrats! I have this targeted offer as well and will be apping shortly. Nice starting limit.

Message 2 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice I've received this offer in the mail a few times what was your experian score for approval?

Message 3 of 21
KSK1912
Valued Contributor

@aussiesareforever wrote:

I saw a sponsored link on Facebook and had to sign in with my delta skymiles account to apply. Instant approval for $15k. I was a bit shocked cause I have applied for this card so many times (including last year) and kept getting declined for BK even with an outstanding CR. Thankful for these boards and all I have learnt. This is the only card I really ever wanted and will be content for a long time. 1.5 years until the BK falls off Smiley Happy

Congrats Aussies,

Amex seems to be approving more people than avarage lately. Might be due to them losing the Costco account. Nice SL.

6/14/15: Equifax 576 Experian 542 Transunion 571
8/17/15: Equifax 626 Experian 619 Transunion 622
9/28/15: Equifax 655 Experian 636 Transunion 641
11/11/15: Equifax 698 Experian 687 Transunion 672
Short Term Goal Score: 720 Across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Are you free Tuesday..?
Message 4 of 21
aussiesareforever
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Nice I've received this offer in the mail a few times what was your experian score for approval?

Not sure yet. I can update when I get the letter. My equifax is around 744. 

BK in January 2008---Barclay's Apple Financing Card ($10,000) --- Capital One Quicksilver ($13,000)--- Platinum Delta Skymiles ($35,000) --- GEMB CareCredit ($10,000) --- AUFCU ($10000)---Discover IT ($33,000)

Experian 835 Transunion 828-- August 2018
Message 5 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@KSK1912 wrote:

Congrats Aussies,

Amex seems to be approving more people than avarage lately. Might be due to them losing the Costco account. Nice SL.

Things aren't getting any better for them. They also lost JetBlue and will likely lose Starwood.

Message 6 of 21
KSK1912
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@KSK1912 wrote:

Congrats Aussies,

Things aren't getting any better for them. They also lost JetBlue and will likely lose Starwood.

Yes i heard about those too but could not remember the names while i was writing the previous post so i left them out. That's probably the reason for more than usual approvals lately. I got the bce in december was denied for a charge card. Mid January applied for Delta gold and was denied again. This don't include my denials since last year prior to my bce approval Smiley Happy Aprils 1st, i got instant approval for 3 cards PRG, Green Card, and Delta Gold Smiley Happy So i think it is safe to say this is a good time for people that were borderline denied before, to app again.

6/14/15: Equifax 576 Experian 542 Transunion 571
8/17/15: Equifax 626 Experian 619 Transunion 622
9/28/15: Equifax 655 Experian 636 Transunion 641
11/11/15: Equifax 698 Experian 687 Transunion 672
Short Term Goal Score: 720 Across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Are you free Tuesday..?
Message 7 of 21
trant3
Established Contributor

Congrats! Amex had been generous lately, they've recently approved me for the BCE after a year of trying!
FNBO $15k, Aspiration Zero $11k, Affinity FCU $10k, Sofi $15k, Venmo Visa $2.7k, Apple $7k, Citi Custom Cash $14k, Citi Double Cash $15k, Citizens Bank Cash Plus $8k, Chase Amazon $3k, Chase Flex $13.6k, Chase IHG $16k, Amex BCP $9.5k, Amex Hilton $10k, Chase Freedom $26.5k, NFCU Plat $46k, NFCU Cash $33k, Discover IT $29k, Discover Miles $12k, BECU Visa $14k, Wells Fargo Active $6.3k, PenFed Promise $15k, PenFed Gold $20k
Message 8 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!! That is a great SCL. how much do you have to spend to get the bonus miles??

Message 9 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats!! That is a great SCL. how much do you have to spend to get the bonus miles??

I have the same offer: it's $1,000. Plus a $50 statement credit after making your first Delta purchase.

Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.