Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6th discover CLI In 10 months.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

6th discover CLI In 10 months.

I said I was done at 30k I lied was bored on and hit the button again but for the first time my Cli amount was different. The previous 5 Cli all were 4K each this one only 3k bringing me to 33k. Is this a hint that I'm maxed out with discover or nearing it after this one?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
revjamesl
Valued Contributor

Re: 6th discover CLI In 10 months.

Congrats. I just received another cli too.

AMEX Platinum NPSL | Discover It $45.9k | Chase Sapphire Reserved $40.7k |Barclay Arrival+ WEMC $40k | PENFED Platinum Rewards VS $35k | Lowes $35k | BoA Better Balance Rewards $30k | AMEX EDP $25k | Cap 1 QS $23.25k | NASA Platinum $20k | Chase Freedom $15k | Synchrony Haverty's $16.5k | BBVA NBA Rockets AMEX $15k | FNBO AMEX $15k | Citi Diamond Preferred $10.7k | Best Buy $10k | Synchrony Rooms-to-Go $10k | US Bank Cash+ $7.5k | AMEX BCE $6k | Barclay Financing Visa 1k | |

AU on DW Accounts: Discover It $40k I AMEX BCE $30k | Chase Marriot $29.8k |

Credit Scores: 800 EQ/833 TU/831 EX
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your continued success with Discover! Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 7
JustBPatient
Established Contributor

Awesome!!

Amex Gold =Amex ED 20k = Amex BCP 14k = Amex SPG Lux 2k = Arrival 2k = Ring 14k = BOA 321 30k = BOA BBR 10k = CSR 25k = Freedom 10k = Citi Simplicity 9k = Citi DC 5k = Citi DP 3k = DCVR IT 16k = DCVR IT(2) 10k = CAP1 QS 15k = NFCU CR24k/AE25k/CLOC 15k = BBVA 14k = Wells Plat. 5k = (2) US Bank Cash+ 13k, 18k = PenFed 17k

FICO scores TU 764 EX 739 EQ 745
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I'm still amazed how these Disco cards grow!

Message 5 of 7
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I said I was done at 30k I lied was bored on and hit the button again but for the first time my Cli amount was different. The previous 5 Cli all were 4K each this one only 3k bringing me to 33k. Is this a hint that I'm maxed out with discover or nearing it after this one?

This happens sometimes with them.  There are people getting $500/cli and then a whopper of $4000 and then get bumped back down to $500 again.  I documented mine for a year with them and here's what they did.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/My-first-year-with-Discover-Data-Points/m-p/4705523

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Nah, as long as your profile is still in great shape I'm sure you'll continue to receive CLIs if you request them.

What type of spend do you put through the card and do you PIF every month?  Also what is your TU FICO 08 score?

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.