Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

7-10 day message for CSR

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: 7-10 day message for CSR

Congrats on your approval!  Very nice, glad it worked out for you.  I figured it would seeing your scores and past Chase relationship you mentioned.

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Just gave Chase a call, and they routed me to a 'verification' department (never heard that name before but oh well). The rep told me he saw my application from this past Saturday, and wanted to verify my mailing address. After I verified my identity and mailing address he told me that he was going to "process my account". After a brief hold he told me, "congratulations your application was approved for $29K" I am beyond excited!! Even though I took a 6pt hit on my EQ, it was well worth it. I have two trips to prepare for by the end of the year and I really want to use the $300 travel credit this year, and early next year lol. Now I will call the customer service # he gave me to determine if I can expedite the shipping.

Now its time to PC my 2 yr old CSP to a Sapphire, and wait on my FU and CSR to arrive in the mail!!

Many thanks to all that replied to this post!!!

Amazing.  Enjoy it.  I like mine alreadySmiley Happy..

Message 12 of 14
MugenCivicSi83
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Just gave Chase a call, and they routed me to a 'verification' department (never heard that name before but oh well). The rep told me he saw my application from this past Saturday, and wanted to verify my mailing address. After I verified my identity and mailing address he told me that he was going to "process my account". After a brief hold he told me, "congratulations your application was approved for $29K" I am beyond excited!! Even though I took a 6pt hit on my EQ, it was well worth it. I have two trips to prepare for by the end of the year and I really want to use the $300 travel credit this year, and early next year lol. Now I will call the customer service # he gave me to determine if I can expedite the shipping.

Now its time to PC my 2 yr old CSP to a Sapphire, and wait on my FU and CSR to arrive in the mail!!

Many thanks to all that replied to this post!!!

I app'd for a CSP a couple weeks ago. Dealing with address verification has been my issue. I have address verification documents now. Would it be more beneficial to go into my local branch, as I have a 12 year banking relationship with Chase, to get a response on if i'm approved finally or not? This is on a recon, they denied me after a review first. I have only 3 new accounts in the last 24 months showing on EX & TU (even though siggy says otherwise).  I have a Chase Freedom PIF, never late, no derogs, and a checking and savings account with Chase with over 5 figures saved up. scores are in my siggy. inqs 7/8 EX/TU after app. Would I get a more favorable resposne with a Banker calling into the lending department?

FICO 8 Scores: EX 706 (11/3/2016) EQ 696 (11/17/16) TU 708 (11/17/2016)

"Use your Credit wisely, don't let it use you!"~Me Smiley Very Happy

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MugenCivicSi83 wrote:

I app'd for a CSP a couple weeks ago. Dealing with address verification has been my issue. I have address verification documents now. Would it be more beneficial to go into my local branch, as I have a 12 year banking relationship with Chase, to get a response on if i'm approved finally or not? This is on a recon, they denied me after a review first. I have only 3 new accounts in the last 24 months showing on EX & TU (even though siggy says otherwise).  I have a Chase Freedom PIF, never late, no derogs, and a checking and savings account with Chase with over 5 figures saved up. scores are in my siggy. inqs 7/8 EX/TU after app. Would I get a more favorable resposne with a Banker calling into the lending department?

There have been others that have went into their local Chase, and were approved. Give it a try since you have a 12 year banking relationship with Chase. Its worth trying.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.