Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

7-10 day message for Citi Premiere? - Update: Approved

tag
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Re: 7-10 day message for Citi Premiere?

Congrats on the approval! Use it wisely and it's a card that can definitely grow with you (albeit slowly at times.)

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval and very nice SL !!!!

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Update!

literally a week later I got the email sayin I was approved for 4200! I wasn’t expecting to be approved but I’ll definitely take it lol

Congrats on the approval!Smiley Very Happy

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had this same issue after applying for the Citi DC card. My issue was related to just having moved. My autofill mismatched info and put the wrong zip and state in. I realized what happened as soon as i hit submit and called to correct the issue. Obviously my mistake, but the person on the other line didn't verify the state and i only saw the zip at the time. After about 8 days another rep called to review the app and after fixing the state I was approved. Then another 5 days to get the card. So if you've had any changes or say multiple addresses it may be worth calling them and reviewing the entire application over the phone.
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Update!

literally a week later I got the email sayin I was approved for 4200! I wasn’t expecting to be approved but I’ll definitely take it lol

Congrats. 

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.