Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$76 away from $300K Go Navy!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: $76 away from $300K Go Navy!

how many cards do you have? congrats to you on your 300k!

Message 11 of 56
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Hey my friend congrats! Been a while. Missed your humor much!
I'm sure Ms. Disco has 76 "hulk-smashing" reasons right now to give you smiles and giggles. 😄

Although it might come with 4506 resons to be annoyed about! 🤪

New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 12 of 56
LP007
Frequent Contributor

Look at M.C. AJC. Congrats!!!

Message 13 of 56
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thank you everyoneSmiley Happy. With all the crazyness in the world, coming here is very therapeuticSmiley Happy. Appreciate every comment 😊 

Message 14 of 56
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Junejer wrote:

Congrats to you. Will somebody give this man a CLI of $76 please?

Lol, im sure id be over had i not closed so many cards along the waySmiley Wink.  

Now. ..i could poke the Sync 🧸...😁

But i think id like to keep my cards haha!

Message 15 of 56
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@UH_HUH wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

Ill probably never get another cc approval  the way my debt is going but one lender who has been absolutely fantastic for me is Navy Federal and once again they cease to amaze me.

Tried 2 times in Dec foe a cli on my baby Plat , $3K , but must have been off the dates by a bit. For giggles i tried on my other 2 cards at same time but knew they werent within 6 month time frame. Got those denial emails pretty quick. But seeing this third one arrive days later i felt something maybe different. 

Logged in today and was floored to see they gave me a $6k increase, requested $8k so my Plat is now at $9k!. That now puts me at $57k across 3 cards on a low income with alot if debt with them due to me helping my Dad. Im now officialy $76 away from $300,000 in credit. Thanks Navy and thanks to this community for never in a million years would i have achieved that without this community. Stay safe everyone. Any qs just let me knowSmiley Happy AJC

Helloooooooooo Joe :-)

I am smiling so wide reading about your success

my friend :-)

Tough times do not last,

tough people do. You are an amazing person

who shares so much with others.

Hope we can chat soon,

300 FREAKING K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy this!!!!!

Cheers

Lo thanks BuddySmiley Happy its pretty mindboggling to tell the truthSmiley Wink

Message 16 of 56
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit, Congrats on your success!!! ..You are doing well my friendSmiley Happy

I am also very grateful to the community, and also to You! (You have taught me much)

I would probably be with a lowly CL Disco card, not knowing that i could get a CLISmiley Very Happy

Much gratitude to ALL who contribute to the forums. 🙏

Much appreciated Smartie,  we all learn from each other, sometimes, it just hurts alittle more when we Fico Land app😄

Message 17 of 56
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

how many cards do you have? congrats to you on your 300k!

I believe its 31 or 32, with 1 Loc thrown in from LangleySmiley Wink.  ThanksSmiley Happy

Message 18 of 56
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@JR_TX wrote:

Hey my friend congrats! Been a while. Missed your humor much!
I'm sure Ms. Disco has 76 "hulk-smashing" reasons right now to give you smiles and giggles. 😄

Although it might come with 4506 resons to be annoyed about! 🤪

Yeah it has my friendSmiley Happy.  Miss Disco has given me the cold shoulder for quite awhile so im currently tempting her with my 1%  spending lol. Ive heard pity cli is possible if i look like i need itSmiley Happy

Message 19 of 56
Guyatthebeach
Valued Contributor

Joe,

Congratulations on your CLI! That's awesome. Hopefully you will cross the 300k mark sooner than later.

Was that CLI request a HP or SP? I read a couple of people were getting HP'ed for CLI's.  Also have you tried for the X1 card yet?

Guyatthebeach

Message 20 of 56
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.