Big Congrats on the CLI 

>>current scores 12/11/21
EQ Fico9 759 | TU Fico9 763 | EX Fico9 768
EX fico 8 753 | EQ Fico8 745 | TU Fico 8 760 | Navy score 294
Message 31 of 56
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: $76 away from $300K Go Navy!

I remember u Mr Average Joe I was on here back in 2019 bit off more than I could chew with bbt I was on disability still am now but had a killer 778 score so bbt threw me a couple of 8k cards that got away from me when my mom got sick and move in .you was very helpful back then I couldn't remember my login so I made a new one .it was gramps something anyway congrats on the 300 k amazing .

Message 32 of 56
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I remember u Mr Average Joe I was on here back in 2019 bit off more than I could chew with bbt I was on disability still am now but had a killer 778 score so bbt threw me a couple of 8k cards that got away from me when my mom got sick and move in .you was very helpful back then I couldn't remember my login so I made a new one .it was gramps something anyway congrats on the 300 k amazing .

Hey great to see you back! Thanks for the well wishes and thanks to everyone elseSmiley Happy 

Message 33 of 56
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your limit increase and being $76 away from $300k!  

Message 34 of 56
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Jordan23ww wrote:

Congratulations on your limit increase and being $76 away from $300k!  

ThanksSmiley Happy

Message 35 of 56
Rudy1
Established Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit Congrats on your increase!!! Your so close to 300K and I wish you good luck in getting their. I have gotten Citi denials for too many inquiries forever. I still try knowing the outcome. I have an idea you could apply for a Credit One credit card. Though you may never be able to cancel it Smiley LOL

>
Goal Cards:
Message 36 of 56
Aim_High
Super Contributor

Wow, @AverageJoesCredit, just Wow!!  Well done!

Despite your low income situation and struggles, Navy FCU has treated you very well with that $57K and you've built a truly amazing Total Credit Line of $300K ... well, almost.  What's $76 among friends?  I'm sure you'll get there very soon.   Congratulations and enjoy that latest $6K!

Thanks for being an inspiration to us all and for your participation on My Fico!  Navy Salute!!!!

Navy_Victory_Iowa.jpg

Business Cards

Length of Credit > 40 years; Total Credit Limits >$898K
Top Lender TCL - Chase 156.4 - BofA 99.7 - AMEX 95.0 - CITI 94.5 - NFCU 80.0
AoOA > 30 years (Jun 1993); AoYA (Feb 2024)
* Hover cursor over cards to see name & CL, or press & hold on mobile app.
Message 37 of 56
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Rudy1 wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit Congrats on your increase!!! Your so close to 300K and I wish you good luck in getting their. I have gotten Citi denials for too many inquiries forever. I still try knowing the outcome. I have an idea you could apply for a Credit One credit card. Though you may never be able to cancel it Smiley LOL

Thanks @Rudy1  lol im tempted to apply for the Credit One if only to come back here to tell everyone that Experian card recommendations are legitSmiley Wink

Message 38 of 56
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Aim_High wrote:

Wow, @AverageJoesCredit, just Wow!!  Well done!

Despite your low income situation and struggles, Navy FCU has treated you very well with that $57K and you've built a truly amazing Total Credit Line of $300K ... well, almost.  What's $76 among friends?  I'm sure you'll get there very soon.   Congratulations and enjoy that latest $6K!

Thanks for being an inspiration to us all and for your participation on My Fico!  Navy Salute!!!!

Navy_Victory_Iowa.jpg

Thank you kindly @Aim_High  much appreciated. You speak the truth. Its exactly because of Navy that i was able to help out my Dad  and though it weighs heavily upon me day to day, any extra time i have with my Dad is worth it and i know it helped him mentally very much. To this day im still shocked how Navy could take such good care of its members, its a true blessing. Stay safe and as always , a true pleasure reading your postsSmiley Happy

Message 39 of 56
Under_Repairs
Valued Member

You ain't so average Joe!! $300k is amazing... congrats on the nice CLI from NFCU!

Current FICO 8 Scores as of 2/13/2022

Current FICO 9 Scores as of 2/13/2022

Message 40 of 56
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.