cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$8K CLI, Navy Federal Has Done It Again!

tag
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

$8K CLI, Navy Federal Has Done It Again!

It's been 190 days since my wife last got a limit increase from Navy Federal on her Cash Rewards card! This morning around 6:30am I asked for an additional $8K on her behalf. Kept checking to see if it got approved throughout the day. Previously checked at 2pm and it hadn't been approved. So sometime between 2pm and 4:30pm they approved the request!

I absolutely love Navy Federal for their willingness to give out these high limits. Card started at $5500 in May 2020. Had a $4K increase in 2020 but since 2021 they've been granting her $8K increases each time.

Only spend on it since the last increase 6 months ago has been a $16 monthly subscription. Applied through website, was a soft pull like others have gotten. Her Equifax Fico 9 is 830. She's 0/12 and 2/24. This is her only Navy Federal card. She does AZEO and her total utilization is reporting as 1%. 

C6AB210A-6189-42A9-BCE2-1D82F802BF1B.jpeg

25 REPLIES 25
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: $8K CLI, Navy Federal Has Done It Again!

Big Congratulations on that NOV 22 CLI.png newest increase! Well done. Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 26
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

That's terrific!!  Congratulations on your NFCU Approval!! 🎉🥂👏

Message 3 of 26
Elpadrino1
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on the Navy CLI!!

Message 4 of 26
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats to your DWs move up Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 26
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Big Congratulations on that NOV 22 CLI.png newest increase! Well done. Smiley Happy

@CreditMagic7  thank you so much! 

Message 6 of 26
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

@cashorcharge wrote:

That's terrific!!  Congratulations on your NFCU Approval!! 🎉🥂👏

@cashorcharge  thank you so much!

Message 7 of 26
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

@Elpadrino1 wrote:

Congratulations on the Navy CLI!!

@Elpadrino1  thank you so much!

Message 8 of 26
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:

Grats to your DWs move up Smiley Happy

@gdale6  thank you so much! 

Message 9 of 26
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Jordan23ww wrote:

It's been 190 days since my wife last got a limit increase from Navy Federal on her Cash Rewards card! This morning around 6:30am I asked for an additional $8K on her behalf. Kept checking to see if it got approved throughout the day. Previously checked at 2pm and it hadn't been approved. So sometime between 2pm and 4:30pm they approved the request!

I absolutely love Navy Federal for their willingness to give out these high limits. Card started at $5500 in May 2020. Had a $4K increase in 2020 but since 2021 they've been granting her $8K increases each time.

Only spend on it since the last increase 6 months ago has been a $16 monthly subscription. Applied through website, was a soft pull like others have gotten. Her Equifax Fico 9 is 830. She's 0/12 and 2/24. This is her only Navy Federal card. She does AZEO and her total utilization is reporting as 1%. 

C6AB210A-6189-42A9-BCE2-1D82F802BF1B.jpeg

That's fantastic!  Navy does sure give us plenty of rope....Smiley Wink.  I always say if you don't ask.... I recently asked...and asked....and we'll let's just say Navy may not grant all but they make you feel like you won the lottery anyway😏😆

Message 10 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.