cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

8th approval in 6 months..when will this stop?

tag
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

Re: 8th approval in 6 months..when will this stop?

Excellent advice,  Joe!  

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 11 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just called OpenSky and canceled my card. Already replaced it with Ironman in my siggy. "I would be glad to help you with closing your account. Why do you wish to close your account?"....."Because I'm keen to top secret insider information from a gang of online credit card ninjas. That's why Melissa."

Message 12 of 24
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

Here ya go. Your 9th approval and a Chase card to boot. 

https://www.amazon.com/iss/credit/rewardscardmember/ref=footer_cbcc?_encoding=UTF8&plattr=CBFOOT 

Experian: 677 (28) | TransUnion: 697 (27) | Equifax: 684 (6)
Gardening as of: 1-23-2018
Updated 1-25-18
Message 13 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MyLoFICO wrote:

https://www.amazon.com/iss/credit/rewardscardmember/ref=footer_cbcc?_encoding=UTF8&plattr=CBFOOT 

There is a zero percent chance I get approved for one of those right? Becuase if there is a glimmer of hope I will apply right now. 

EDIT: Went to apply and it told me I have already applied for this product and been denied. LOL. Chase hates me. 

Message 14 of 24
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@MyLoFICO wrote:

There is a zero percent chance I get approved for one of those right? Becuase if there is a glimmer of hope I will apply right now. 

EDIT: Went to apply and it told me I have already applied for this product and been denied. LOL. Chase hates me. 

I have 30+ inquiries on all CR's and got approved. I also have the Chase FU which I PC'd to from a Slate that I got with 20+ inquiries. 

Oh, you know what, I bet they app'd you for it first and then when you didn't get it they gave you the store card. Which one did you app for when you went to Amazon?

Updated 1-25-18
Message 15 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MyLoFICO wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@MyLoFICO wrote:

I have 30+ inquiries on all CR's and got approved. I also have the Chase FU which I PC'd to from a Slate that I got with 20+ inquiries. 

Oh, you know what, I bet they app'd you for it first and then when you didn't get it they gave you the store card. Which one did you app for when you went to Amazon?

I apped for the blue one, the Amazon Signature Visa. Looks like it won't let me apply for either now. Did not get store card either. I'm not against blindly apping for the Freedom. Thoughts on that?

Message 16 of 24
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@MyLoFICO wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@MyLoFICO wrote:

I apped for the blue one, the Amazon Signature Visa. Looks like it won't let me apply for either now. Did not get store card either. I'm not against blindly apping for the Freedom. Thoughts on that?

No, that will be a 100% denial due to the number of inquiries and new accounts. Don't waste that HP.

Updated 1-25-18
Message 17 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MyLoFICO wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@MyLoFICO wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@MyLoFICO wrote:

No, that will be a 100% denial due to the number of inquiries and new accounts. Don't waste that HP.

Thank you Mr. Miyagi.

Message 18 of 24
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@MyLoFICO wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@MyLoFICO wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@MyLoFICO wrote:

Thank you Mr. Miyagi.

I was in your position this time last year and made a huge mistake. I will give you the advice others gave me that ai did not listen to. Stop now before you rack up the denials. You are ahead of the game for your scores. Go garden for a year and cultivate your new cards. 

Updated 1-25-18
Message 19 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MyLoFICO wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@MyLoFICO wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@MyLoFICO wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@MyLoFICO wrote:

Thank you Mr. Miyagi.

I was in your position this time last year and made a huge mistake. I will give you the advice others gave me that ai did not listen to. Stop now before you rack up the denials. You are ahead of the game for your scores. Go garden for a year and cultivate your new cards. 

FINE Smiley Sad

Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.