Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

9 new lines of credit for almost $100,000

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

9 new lines of credit for almost $100,000

moved data stay posted about my amazing financial journey and thanks all to those who left congrats already...GOD bless and good luck on your journey too!

Message 1 of 90
89 REPLIES 89
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: APP SPREE: Discover It~*Approved for $6500*~

Wow!! Thats an amazing Disco approvalSmiley Happy .Enjoy it and thanks for sharingSmiley Wink
Message 2 of 90
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: APP SPREE: Discover It~*Approved for $6500*~

Thanks and GOD bless!

Message 3 of 90
Anonymous
Not applicable

moved

moved

Message 4 of 90
Anonymous
Not applicable

moved

moved

Message 5 of 90
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: APP SPREE:Barclaycard CashForward World MasterCard~*Approved for $5,000*~

Nice jobSmiley Happy
Message 6 of 90
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: APP SPREE: American Express Blue Cash EveryDay Credit Card~*Approved for $8,000*~

On a rollSmiley Wink. Very nice slSmiley Happy
Message 7 of 90
JustBPatient
Established Contributor

Re: APP SPREE: American Express Blue Cash EveryDay Credit Card~*Approved for $8,000*~

Nice sign up!! Congrats

Amex Gold =Amex ED 20k = Amex BCP 14k = Amex SPG Lux 2k = Arrival 2k = Ring 14k = BOA 321 30k = BOA BBR 10k = CSR 25k = Freedom 10k = Citi Simplicity 9k = Citi DC 5k = Citi DP 3k = DCVR IT 16k = DCVR IT(2) 10k = CAP1 QS 15k = NFCU CR24k/AE25k/CLOC 15k = BBVA 14k = Wells Plat. 5k = (2) US Bank Cash+ 13k, 18k = PenFed 17k

FICO scores TU 764 EX 739 EQ 745
Message 8 of 90
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

Re: APP SPREE:Barclaycard CashForward World MasterCard~*Approved for $5,000*~

Its not a bad card at all, especially the easy spend bonus and the into 0% APR terms - only fault some have voiced is that you don't get paid for cashback until you hit $50 vs "any amount" like discover, Cap-1, and others or $25 like some cards.  I got this account last year with a SL of $3k which is now $8k, I'm still on the 0% promo-intro period and it gets some use, but not a whole lot due to the rest of my portfolio of cards. 

Congrats on the approval !

Message 9 of 90
Anonymous
Not applicable

moved

moved

Message 10 of 90
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.