cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

9 new lines of credit for almost $100,000

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit Limit Increase Spree:Amazon Prime Store Card~*Approved from $400 to $3,000*~

Woah that is quick! Congrats on the huge limit bump!
Message 31 of 90
jason0618
Frequent Contributor

Re: Credit Limit Increase Spree:Macy's Star Preferred~*Approved from $800 to $2,300*~

New member. Probably doesn't know the "rules". Congrats, Mimi. They're right though. This could all be done in one post. Easier to find and read through.
Scores as of 04/2021

Gardening until further notice
Message 32 of 90
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: Credit Limit Increase Spree:Macy's Star Preferred~*Approved from $800 to $2,300*~

I explained this to OP over in Approvals that it would be better to make one thread opposed to these multiple individual threads. One could have been done for all cc approvals and one for all clis.
Message 33 of 90
Anonymous
Not applicable

moved

moved

Message 34 of 90
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

Re: Credit Limit Increase Spree:Barclays Apple Rewards~*Approved from $2,000 to $5,000*~

Barclay's did a "soft pull" on a customer requested CLI?

I've been following your many posts on approvals and credit limit increases today, obviously you are not reading the comments being posted. This is going to end badly with at minimum a 50-75 point drop in scores and probably a bunch of AA'd and closed accounts. I wish you luck, but you are going about this waay too aggresively and I strongly suspect it's not going to end well.

That said, I'll sit back and watch but not comment any more on your wild (and IMO foolish) ride.

Message 35 of 90
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit Limit Increase Spree:Barclays Apple Rewards~*Approved from $2,000 to $5,000*~

@pipeguy wrote:

Barclay's did a "soft pull" on a customer requested CLI?

I've been following your many posts on approvals and credit limit increases today, obviously you are not reading the comments being posted. This is going to end badly with at minimum a 50-75 point drop in scores and probably a bunch of AA'd and closed accounts. I wish you luck, but you are going about this waay too aggresively and I strongly suspect it's not going to end well.

That said, I'll sit back and watch but not comment any more on your wild (and IMO foolish) ride.

+1,000 pipeguy

Message 36 of 90
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Hi Pipeguy

I know ive read many of OP's approvals, but maybe OP has been gardening for awhile and his/her profile supports such a spree. Any reason beside the many apps together this can end badly. Just curious as this may help others reading here. I dont know enough about OP's profile to make any educated thoughts at the moment. I know ive read on here Chase can sp right after approving an account so maybe that can lead to AA. Not sure but interested to hear your thoughts if you dont mind sharingSmiley Happy
Message 37 of 90
Anonymous
Not applicable

deleted comment

deleted comment

Message 38 of 90
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity

Thanks a lot! Long process to this ride but worth it now. GOD bless!

Message 39 of 90
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit Limit Increase Spree:Credit One Bank Platinum (2 cards)~*Approved from $300 to $3,000*~

@Anonymous wrote:

. I do appreciate them being my first though and recommend it for anyone who is like me just starting out or either want to establish credit separately from your spouse or significant other. They do give you 1.5% credit back on everything and give you a free FICO score.

I would recommend that EVERYONE avoid Credit One like the plague.  There are much better options.  Credit One is a prime representative of the dark side of the industry.

Message 40 of 90
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.