Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A BIT OF DISCOVER LUV

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

A BIT OF DISCOVER LUV

Opened my Discover card Sept 2016.....SL..1500. called in, 2000 to 3500 increase today. Slowly creeping up...and always a SP

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: A BIT OF DISCOVER LUV

I was continually denied (so I quit using it for 2 months except for my Netflix bill) until finally I got a small increase via the luv button.  Then like a week later I got an auto for $800 total.  Waited 30 days, hit Luv yesterday.  Got the 2 day message but was just notified of $500 more.

I got mine back in August 2016. 

Message 2 of 11
padme
Established Contributor

I hate discover, everybody gets increases but me. tired of stupid letters in mail too. 

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

............Hey, padme, Cap one loves ya tho

Message 4 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Funny thing for as many times as i hit the button never got one paper, just says not available or whatever. Saving the rainforrest one average joe at a timeSmiley Wink
Message 5 of 11
Tony275
Valued Contributor

I stopped using it entirely other than my wife's phone insurance through Best Buy ($7.99/mo, always PIF obviously) and after about 3 months of that as the only charge/balance is when they started rolling out the $4000+ CLIs, maybe that's a method to try?

Congrats!

Starting Score: (June 2014) TU08: 663 | EQ04: 640 | EX08: 685
Current Score: TU08: 757 | EQ04/08: 757/758 | EX08: 761
Goal Score: 800 across the board

Total Credit Line - $186,050 | Utilization - 16.8%
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@padme wrote:

I hate discover, everybody gets increases but me. tired of stupid letters in mail too. 

Well I never! How dare ye speak of Discover in such a manner! Take thyself to a nunnery post haste and repent for the days of Discover CLI draws nigh! Thou shan't be forgotten if thou just believeth in Discover, the one true Card.  

LMAO, I can't believe that came out of my mouth! 

Message 7 of 11
chucky1234
Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Opened my Discover card Sept 2016.....SL..1500. called in, 2000 to 3500 increase today. Slowly creeping up...and always a SP

I recently received some auto love from discover for $200 not much. I am wondering if I should call and ask for more....

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! When did you get your first $500 increase?

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@chucky1234 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I recently received some auto love from discover for $200 not much. I am wondering if I should call and ask for more....

Absolutly. I had noticed an auto increase of $500. Called in to ask for higher amount. $1500 MORE....by all means call and ask, nothing to lose..everything to gain

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.