Not applicable

Re: A Christmas Story 🎄

Congrats on your approval !!!!
Merry Xmas

Message 12 of 18
Cherekas
Frequent Contributor

Nice way to end the year! Congrats and enjoy it. I love picking up cards for places I actually shop at, makes it all work out for the better Smiley Tongue

Score: F8 EQ 609, EX 597, TU 614 (1/17) Current Score: F8 EQ 701, EX 714, TU 689 (12/18)

Goal Score: 700+ across all 3--Gardening until May 2019
USAA Amex-USAA Rate Advantage VS- Amex Gold- Amex Delta Blue- Macys- NYC CC- Victoria's Secret- Cap 1 QS- NFCU CR- Care Credit- Firestone- Sams Club CC- Best Buy Visa- Paypal 2% MC

Total CL $96,300
Message 13 of 18
Medic981
Valued Contributor

Congrats ! ! !

Your FICO credit scores are not just numbers, it’s a skill.
Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Hanging out with the kiddo today at the Neiman Marcus Beverly Hills location. We run into a lady who's pushing the Neiman Marcus Card. She says it only takes 5 minutes, and you'll get a $100 Gift Card if approved. "TODAY only"! 🤔

Hmmm, I don't know lady..the kiddo is stressed out and tired, I've got a 13 HPs in the last 12 months, 4 new accounts in November...I'm rebuilding...I'm in the garden...AAoA...blah blah blah 😂😂 A serious rant!

She offers my 7 year old Hot Chocolate from the Cafe! Of course that sealed the deal for the application because the kiddo wasn't leaving without it.

Reluctantly, I hand over the Driver's License, she keys the information, says I'll need another 10 minutes. I have to call in. UGH! I knew it. A decline. Too many INQ, new accounts, etc...She hangs up and says okay, you're approved. Your limit is $5,000! Completely unexpected. I expected the typical Cap1 SL as I do have two SD cards with them that I haven't touched in 4 months.

DPs
- EQ HP 671
- 3.3 AAoA
- 15 INQ (13 of which in 2018)
- 2 Baddies (both 5+ years old)
- 4 New Accounts in November (Navy CR, CLOC, PP 2%, AMEX)
- Income $145K

Nice way to end the year! I spend a considerable amount of time in this store, so, for me, it's a good one to pick up. As planned, 2019 will be all about AMEX and Navy growth so happy to close out an excellent year of rebuild with a nice retail SL at one of my favorite stores!

Happy Holidays All!

Congratulations!!! Love NM...

Message 15 of 18
Pikaboo-icu
Valued Contributor

What a great story...

And a Great movie LOL We have it on our tv all day on Christmas..

CONGRATS!! 000AAACheerleaders.gif

xmas9.gif

Message 16 of 18
Flex1
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Hanging out with the kiddo today at the Neiman Marcus Beverly Hills location. We run into a lady who's pushing the Neiman Marcus Card. She says it only takes 5 minutes, and you'll get a $100 Gift Card if approved. "TODAY only"! 🤔

Hmmm, I don't know lady..the kiddo is stressed out and tired, I've got a 13 HPs in the last 12 months, 4 new accounts in November...I'm rebuilding...I'm in the garden...AAoA...blah blah blah 😂😂 A serious rant!

She offers my 7 year old Hot Chocolate from the Cafe! Of course that sealed the deal for the application because the kiddo wasn't leaving without it.

Reluctantly, I hand over the Driver's License, she keys the information, says I'll need another 10 minutes. I have to call in. UGH! I knew it. A decline. Too many INQ, new accounts, etc...She hangs up and says okay, you're approved. Your limit is $5,000! Completely unexpected. I expected the typical Cap1 SL as I do have two SD cards with them that I haven't touched in 4 months.

DPs
- EQ HP 671
- 3.3 AAoA
- 15 INQ (13 of which in 2018)
- 2 Baddies (both 5+ years old)
- 4 New Accounts in November (Navy CR, CLOC, PP 2%, AMEX)
- Income $145K

Nice way to end the year! I spend a considerable amount of time in this store, so, for me, it's a good one to pick up. As planned, 2019 will be all about AMEX and Navy growth so happy to close out an excellent year of rebuild with a nice retail SL at one of my favorite stores!

Happy Holidays All!

That's awesome! Congrats! :-)

Message 17 of 18
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.