Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Couple of CLI's

tag
Dalmus
Valued Contributor

A Couple of CLI's

Was itching to app somewhere, but decided to go for SP CLI's instead.

Cap 1 Venture:         +$3,000 to $18,000  (Been putting a lot of spend through this card and PIF)

Cap 1 Playstation:     2-3 day message.  That's a new one... usually its either approved or not approved.

Cap 1 Quicksilver:      2-3 day message.

Sportsmen's Guide:   $900 to $5,900 (just a few token swipes over the past 7 months)

NRA Visa:                    $500 autio CLI to $5,500

Barclay Rewaurds:     +$750 to $7,750

JCrew:                          +300 to $7,600 (just to this one for fun these days.  Probably once every three or four months)

Cards closed last week:  Overstock ($2,700), HSN ($2,800) and Express ($2,550)

What's cool about that is that I remember only three years ago when my TOTAL available credit was less than $3000, and now I'm vountarily closing nearly $8,000!  Thanks, MyFico Forums.  Smiley Happy

NFCU MR: $25K | Venture: $21K | Amex ED: $18K | NFCU CR: $18K | Amex BCE: $15K | IT #1: $17.5K | PNC Core: $15K | PPMC:  $12K | Wells Fargo: $11K | Savor: 12K | Cap1 QS: $8.5K | Barclays Rewards: $7.75K | IT #2: $7.3K | MLife: $9.5K | Sportsman's Guide: $8.7K | PenFed PR: $5.5K | Elan Plat: $2.3K | TRV: $3.6K | BotW: $3K

Current FICO 8 Scores: EQ: 828| TU: 805 | EX: 814

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: A Couple of CLI's

Congrats on slaying the useless card beasts and vanquishing over some CLIs!  My October CLI requests were useless other than Amazon store card, but I am hopeful for a successful November in 2-3 weeks.

Getting rid of useless cards is really nice, I can't wait to get there myself and save me the hassle of having accounts in Mint and regular logins to confirm $0 balance on cards I don't use.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great job you have grown fast!

@Dalmus wrote:

Was itching to app somewhere, but decided to go for SP CLI's instead.

Cap 1 Venture:         +$3,000 to $18,000  (Been putting a lot of spend through this card and PIF)

Cap 1 Playstation:     2-3 day message.  That's a new one... usually its either approved or not approved.

Cap 1 Quicksilver:      2-3 day message.

Sportsmen's Guide:   $900 to $5,900 (just a few token swipes over the past 7 months)

NRA Visa:                    $500 autio CLI to $5,500

Barclay Rewaurds:     +$750 to $7,750

JCrew:                          +300 to $7,600 (just to this one for fun these days.  Probably once every three or four months)

Cards closed last week:  Overstock ($2,700), HSN ($2,800) and Express ($2,550)

What's cool about that is that I remember only three years ago when my TOTAL available credit was less than $3000, and now I'm vountarily closing nearly $8,000!  Thanks, MyFico Forums.  Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!
Message 4 of 5
RadioRob
Established Contributor

It’s great when you’re in the driver’s seat and telling the banks if they’re good enough or not to be in your portfolio.

Congrats!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.