Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Little App Spree!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

A Little App Spree!!!

05/04 - AMEX BCE - Approved $10K SL

CLI - CapOne Platinum - Approved from $700 to &1,250 *upgraded card from Platinum to QS as well*

CLI - Discover It -Approved from $1,700 to $3,000

05/10 - Amazon Prime Store Card - Approved $1,150 SL

TU 717 | EQ 716

So far I have 5 hard inquiries on TU and 5 hard inquiries on EQ.

How many hard pulls do you think will be added to my account?

Now I am tempted to app for more! Heart

Should I push it? or better stop now and start gardening? Smiley Frustrated

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Re: A Little App Spree!!!

You will have two new Hps for sure , form Discover and Amex , sometimes Discover can double pull so you may end up with 3 , Cap One and Amazon(Synch) are Soft pulls for CLI , I think you got some good approvals and I would head to the garden . Congrats Op
Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @Aduke1122 Heart

BTW I upgraded my CapOne card from Platinum to QS will that result to a hard pull as well? or a soft pull like a CLI?

Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi atmendoza29 no you won't get a HP from CapOne for a PC (product change) congrats on your approvals & CLIs! I would head into the garden as Aduke suggested that means no more apping for now... 😊
Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks GiJane007

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on the approvals for the new cards and the CLI's!! Time to garden and let them blossom!

As for the HP's, Amex and Amazon Store Card will both be HP's. Cap1 and the Discover were SP CLI's!!

Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

05/04 - AMEX BCE - Approved $10K SL

CLI - CapOne Platinum - Approved from $700 to &1,250 *upgraded card from Platinum to QS as well*

CLI - Discover It -Approved from $1,700 to $3,000

05/10 - Amazon Prime Store Card - Approved $1,150 SL

TU 717 | EQ 716

So far I have 5 hard inquiries on TU and 5 hard inquiries on EQ.

How many hard pulls do you think will be added to my account?

Now I am tempted to app for more! Heart

Should I push it? or better stop now and start gardening? Smiley Frustrated

Going by just your scores alone you can probably get your Amazon credit line increased by calling Credit Solutions. They gave me $800 on a Lowe's card and same day I asked for 20K and they countered at 12K.  Worse case scenario you will remain at $1150 but it's a soft pull. 

Be careful with the trigger happy fingers. Have a plan in mind for why you are apping and how it fits into your goals. Amex is a good card and they are known for their 3X soft pull CLIs after 61 days. That could go to 30K if your income supports it. I'd garden if I were you. Those credit lines have potential to grow without taking any more hits from inquiries or new accounts.

Message 7 of 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice little spree, Willy Wonka would be proudSmiley Happy
Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice spree for you. I'd stop there and garden for a better while. Growing your scores will get you better approvals in the future
Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your successes! I agree with those on the forum who suggested it is time to garden. Use your cards well and they will grow. Again, good work!

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.