Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Nice Lowe's CLI!

tag
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

A Nice Lowe's CLI!

Inspired by @Rogue46 's post I read today concerning Lowe's, I decided to give a CLI request for this card a go. I've had the card almost a year, never requested a CLI or got one automatically and since I had $6000 SL I never really considered one. Recently been putting some spend on it, including a $700 freezer, I figured what the heck. I believed it was a SP from what I am reading (but wasn't 100% sure), and I didn't want to ask for too much, so at first I was going to ask for it to go to $10K. Then the "Go for it" mode set in so I said, let's try $15K, worst they can do is say no. To my surprise, APPROVED!  Smiley HappySmiley Happy

tempsnip.png

Man that feels goodSmiley Very Happy

Been a while since I had some positive vibes credit wise and this feels good Smiley Happy

Thanks @Rogue46 for your inspiration Smiley Happy

Potential Future Cards
Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: A Nice Lowe's CLI!

Congratulations on your CLI!
Message 2 of 26
Mr_Mojo_Risin
Senior Contributor

@Wavester64 wrote:

Inspired by @Rogue46 's post I read today concerning Lowe's, I decided to give a CLI request for this card a go. I've had the card almost a year, never requested a CLI or got one automatically and since I had $6000 SL I never really considered one. Recently been putting some spend on it, including a $700 freezer, I figured what the heck. I believed it was a SP from what I am reading (but wasn't 100% sure), and I didn't want to ask for too much, so at first I was going to ask for it to go to $10K. Then the "Go for it" mode set in so I said, let's try $15K, worst they can do is say no. To my surprise, APPROVED!  Smiley HappySmiley Happy

tempsnip.png

Been a while since I had some positive vibes credit wise and this feels good Smiley Happy

Yeah 15 sounds better than 10!! Enjoy those good vibes!!

NFCU More Rewards 28K CL
NFCU Cash Rewards 16K CL
Citi Custom Cash 7.5K CL
AODFCU Visa Sig 5K CL
Discover IT 2.5K CL
Capital One QS 3600 CL
Message 3 of 26
mrcraft
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!!

Message 4 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Now THAT is what I call an increase!!! Congratulations!!!
Message 5 of 26
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@Wavester64 wrote:

tempsnip.png

Congrats @Wavester64 

I'm pretty sure you left $20k on the table. lol

You can always go back and request more if you need it. If the request comes back without a counter offer. You are actually approved for more.Smiley Wink Just a heads up my friend.

Message 6 of 26
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

@Gmood1 wrote:

@Wavester64 wrote:

tempsnip.png

Congrats @Wavester64 

I'm pretty sure you left $20k on the table. lol

You can always go back and request more if you need it. If the request comes back without a counter offer. You are actually approved for more.Smiley Wink Just a heads up my friend.

Thanks for the DPs my friend! I'll save the additional $20K joy for another day Smiley Happy

Potential Future Cards
Message 7 of 26
Rogue46
Established Contributor

Glad to be an inspiration! 
You can go back and hit it again chances are you get another round!

Message 8 of 26
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Pretty good raise, grats on the 15K Smiley Happy
Message 9 of 26
UH_HUH
Valued Contributor

@Wavester64 wrote:

tempsnip.png

Yeah the "Go For It" mode is a must when

dealing with issues of credit Smiley Wink

Congratulations on listening to your instincts

and reeling in that 9,000.00 CLI :-)

Enjoy it,

Cheers

Message 10 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.