Did you mean: 

A few CLI's

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

A few CLI's

I figured I would share a few recent successes for CLI's

Regions Platinum Visa Credit Card: Auto CLI from $12,000 > $14,400

this was my first credit card ever, I got it while in college still and started with a CL of $2,000.. a few years later I decided to take a HP for a CLI and it went up to $12,000.. and just last week got an auto CLI of $2,400 which I find weird as I have not used this card in quite some time, I think in the last year I have put one single charge of ~$20 for gas just to keep it active.

Next, I increased my Macy's out of store AMEX line to $2,100 from $600 ( kind of surprised this line is so low, I requested $10k but they countered with $2,100)

and Lastly, I was finally eligible for another CLI on my AMEX BCE.

This card started out at $11,500 and I apped for it right after closing on my home in March of this year. In May I got a CLI to $34,500, and today I went ahead and requested $39,500 and it was instantly approved with no IV. I could have gone higher, but I felt safe with a $5,000 increase.. to be quite honest I am really surprised with how high this line is and Im not sure I would want anymore... In fact once I get the rest of my lines where I want them to, I will probably ask for a CLD.

Still waiting on Discover to finally throw me a bone and give me a CLI as I haven't recieved one in quite awhile, Also patiently hopeing/waiting for chase to give me an auto CLI before I break down and unfreeze my bureau's and take a HP for one.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: A few CLI's

Nice CLIs you got there!

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the increases! Had you recently updated your income with Regions? Under CARD Act they have to get an updated income every year in order to give increases-though some banks use income estimators to get around this. Just curious.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

When I took the HP for a CLI after closing on my house in March, I updated my income with them on the application. I figured as conservative as Region's seems to be I would never see an auto CLI which is why I took the HP for an increase to begin with.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.